Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    Keep it! It's the people there that make the accommodation not the place itself! Why don't you want it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercieo)
    Keep it! It's the people there that make the accommodation not the place itself! Why don't you want it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, thank you!The one I wanted was a 10 minute walk from campus and the one I got is 40 minutes so I'll have to take the underground if I'm running late, which will be more expensive But it does look like a nice place, and I'm sure the people will be lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepdreaming-)
    Okay, thank you!The one I wanted was a 10 minute walk from campus and the one I got is 40 minutes so I'll have to take the underground if I'm running late, which will be more expensive But it does look like a nice place, and I'm sure the people will be lovely
    Yeah, I'm sure that everyone there will be going through the same thing as you and you'll have a great time! Transport will sort itself out and I know that it's an extra cost, but maybe think of alternatives like the bus and maybe a bike?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's better to accept it and swap in October than decline and not be sure if you will get another offer.
    Champion Hill if I may ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepdreaming-)
    What do I do?
    Hey, what did you decide to do in the end? I've been given a room in one of the central halls but I'm gonna be based at Denmark Hill so I'm looking to swap with someone in Champion Hill. If this applies to you and you'd be interested, let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sypark)
    Hey, what did you decide to do in the end? I've been given a room in one of the central halls but I'm gonna be based at Denmark Hill so I'm looking to swap with someone in Champion Hill. If this applies to you and you'd be interested, let me know
    Hey, I accepted the offer. Ah no, sorry I'm at Stratford One

ReputationRep:
    I am at Great Dover Street, close to guy's campus (en suite) looking to swap to champion hill or something closer to strand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forcedtomake)
    I am at Great Dover Street, close to guy's campus (en suite) looking to swap to champion hill or something closer to strand
    Check out the thread for swapping accommodation: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...rimary_content

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.