The Student Room Group

Why Does Nigel Farage Get So Much Hate?

I've been watching debates he appears in (such as against Heseltine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZD5VJLSZUo). I agree that at times he can be a bit rough around the edges. However, he seems unlike other politicians hes very direct, straight to the point with answering questions, doesnt give a wishy-washy politically correct answer. Why does he get so much hate for speaking up for what the majority of people think?

Scroll to see replies

Answers questions honestly? **** me the guy is a slime ball.
Original post by Malevolent
Answers questions honestly? **** me the guy is a slime ball.

Hes not a slimey slug like Cameron or a Cucked Corbyn
cos hes a ****?
Lol Farage being an honest man. Guys a ****ing crook.
Reply 5
People who complain about 'political correctness' are more often than not, bigots who wish to spew their hate-filled insidious garbage onto society without any repercussions.
Original post by silverbolt
cos hes a ****?

Beat me to it.:smile:

Rhymes with Hunt by any chance?
Complains about EU fishing- yet has turned up to one Fishing Committee meeting, despite being a member.

Complains about EU Audits (the EU is audited) whilst being the only UK European party not to audit their accounts.

Vowed to resign in May and unresigned the following day.

Among many others. There's an interview with James O'brien with him in that's very revealing.

I think a lot of people, particularly young people will watch him on YouTube insulting some MEP of other and go 'haha the guys a legend' but the fact is he's paid a great deal of money to act on our behalf not act like he does. If he was an MP and voted against every UK policy whilst insulting everyone he would be kicked out, which may be why he is not an MP.
He always looks constipated imo lol
Original post by silverbolt
cos hes a ****?

Irish **** **** off
Reply 10
Nigel is a legend. I admire anybody that has the guts to speak their mind rather than simply saying what people want to hear. *cough*Cameron*cough*.
Cos its a zionist controlled media
Farage and UKIP are a joke.

Their MEP's(who are paid a salary by the taxpayer) barely turn up to work and yet have the cheek to complain about "EU fat cats".
The problem with Farage is that despite his message being entirely legitimate his delivery is poor. It also doesn't help that the British populace is highly segmented and tough to please.
I agree with you OP. Nigel Farage is pretty good.
I ****ing love seeing videos of him thrashing EU leaders in brussels, haha.
Reply 15
He speaks for the people, unfortunately he does so in the worst way possible. He spouts lies pretty much constantly, fabricating statistics and making up facts in order to prove his point, and simultaneously claiming he's not like other politicians and that he's not corrupt. :rolleyes:

Also I've once had the displeasure of meeting him face-to-face, and he was an utter snob. Good at buttering up people when he wants to, but very unpleasant to anyone he considers beneath him.
Original post by qwertypoiop
It's weirdly annoying that a person with a goat molester's name is supporting Nigel.

???
The UK is on the a whole a tolerant nation and we do not really like bigots. He is xenophobic, sexist and homophobic. Not exactly the poster child for a generally Liberal country.
(edited 7 years ago)
Precisely because he is not politically correct I imagine.
He has no grasp of what Britain has become, he wants things to be the good old days where we could shut ourselves off from the rest of the world - but this is the 21st century, as a leading world nation - we need to adapt head on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending