Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I honestly did so awful on it, I hated the one point perspective drawing and I think 2 hours wasn't enough time to complete the exam at all. I think I'll be lucky to scrape a C/D in all fairness

ReputationRep:
    I barely finished in time! I had about two minutes to spare. For the most part, it was a little easier than I expected since I did so terribly on the mocks (this time I'd actually done revision!) but it still wasn't easy. I think I managed the perspective drawing in the end. The flow chart threw me off (I'd completely forgotten about flow charts and I did some random thing in thirty seconds which will barely get me a mark, nevermind nine) and even the train colouring stumped me! Like, how do you draw wood? How do you draw foam? There was some stuff I did expect, and some stuff I didn't, but I'm feeling around B/A, hopefully.

I'm sure you did fine! Lots of people seemed to find it pretty difficult so they might lower the grade boundaries. At least you've got it over with now, good job :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    I barely finished in time! I had about two minutes to spare. For the most part, it was a little easier than I expected since I did so terribly on the mocks (this time I'd actually done revision!) but it still wasn't easy. I think I managed the perspective drawing in the end. The flow chart threw me off (I'd completely forgotten about flow charts and I did some random thing in thirty seconds which will barely get me a mark, nevermind nine) and even the train colouring stumped me! Like, how do you draw wood? How do you draw foam? There was some stuff I did expect, and some stuff I didn't, but I'm feeling around B/A, hopefully.

I'm sure you did fine! Lots of people seemed to find it pretty difficult so they might lower the grade boundaries. At least you've got it over with now, good job :-)
    It's good you feel so confident about it! Confidence is key and I hope you get that B/A grade

The train one stumped me as well tbh and the flow chart. I was hoping designers would come up as I'm fairly confident with them but alas, not my lucky day haha.

Thanks dude! Congratulations on yours and I hope you get the result you want

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.