Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've decided to create a vote leave safespace for fellow TSRers to discuss brexit. Remainers will be welcomed if they disavow remain and change their profile picture to vote leave.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I don't need a leave safe space. I like to type freely in politics chat so I trigger as many remain voters as possible. I need to incapacitate them with my freedom of speech so there will be less of them voting on the 23rd of June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illegaltobepoor)
    Sorry I don't need a leave safe space. I like to type freely in politics chat so I trigger as many remain voters as possible. I need to incapacitate them with my freedom of speech so there will be less of them voting on the 23rd of June.
    Apparently they'll be incapacitated enough by the weather as it is

Who knew a bit of light drizzle was enough to persuade someone not to exercise their right to vote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenice)

Who knew a bit of light drizzle was enough to persuade someone not to exercise their right to vote
    Oh I totally can't go out and vote. It just isn't Prada baby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenice)

You're joking right?. I've got to go and sit my biology exam, then come back to my area ( it will take approx. an hour and a half) to get to the polling station and vote leave.

ReputationRep:
    "Let's debate and assume everyone agrees with us by not allowing people to disagree!"

Shove your 'safe space' where the sun don't shine, because I'm 'anti-establishment' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "A safe space". Jesus Christ gtfo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladders)
    "Let's debate and assume everyone agrees with us by not allowing people to disagree!"

Shove your 'safe space' where the sun don't shine, because I'm 'anti-establishment' :rolleyes:
    Debates don't occur in safe spaces much like school shootings don't occur in a gun free zone (UK)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Debates don't occur in safe spaces much like school shootings don't occur in a gun free zone (UK)
    And just like safe-spaces it's a bubble to chase out inconvenient truths and avoid cognitive dissonance.

ReputationRep:
    If you keep your lies and pro-Brexit thread spam in here, then thats a deal!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.