The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Studies 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Ruric
please if anyone hears back just tell the rest of us. Cause they won't tell you if you're unsuccessful :frown:

I ended up emailing them. They've said the invitations will go out by the end of the day. only successful applicants get an email
Original post by Chzzaw
I ended up emailing them. They've said the invitations will go out by the end of the day. only successful applicants get an email

From there site...

If you have submitted an application for this intake and have been successful through the long and shortlisting stages you will have now been contacted, by e mail, and given a date and time to attend for interview. If you have not received an e mail please in the first instance check your junk mail failing this I am sorry you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and will not be asked to attend for interview.

-- Has anyone actually received a email?
Original post by Macromolecular
From there site...

If you have submitted an application for this intake and have been successful through the long and shortlisting stages you will have now been contacted, by e mail, and given a date and time to attend for interview. If you have not received an e mail please in the first instance check your junk mail failing this I am sorry you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and will not be asked to attend for interview.

-- Has anyone actually received a email?

Nothing at all :/
Reply 103
Original post by jones10
Nothing at all :/

Same here so i guess that's it.
It seems bizarre that none of us have received an email, I'm so devastated
Reply 105
Haven't received anything either... :frown:
Reply 106
Me too. It's so weird that none of us on this thread have an interview. I'm gutted.
Original post by EHotch
Me too. It's so weird that none of us on this thread have an interview. I'm gutted.

Could it be a technical glitch? 😭😭😭
Reply 108
Could it be a technical glitch? 😭😭😭

I hope so! And that we all have interviews!
Reply 109
****! nothing in my mailbox inbox and junk inclusive :frown:
Reply 110
If anyone has an interview invitation could you mention it please? 😊
Reply 111
Havent heard. 😟
😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Reply 113
😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Agreed.
Literally sat in work crying my eyes out im just devastated
Reply 115
I haven't heard anything either 😓
Original post by EHotch
Agreed.

I guess I should just put an end to my dream of working in clinical medicine 😭
Reply 117
Guys surely there has to have been a technical issue here as surely someone would have been invited to interview on these threads? After all they probably interview at least 250 so I don't believe we have all been unsuccessful quite yet...
Reply 118
I guess I should just put an end to my dream of working in clinical medicine 😭

I feel horrible. I still don't understand that we haven't actually heard from one person that has an interview??? Part of me is still clinging on to a technical glitch! 😩
Reply 119
Original post by EHotch
I feel horrible. I still don't understand that we haven't actually heard from one person that has an interview??? Part of me is still clinging on to a technical glitch! 😩

There isn't actually that many of us on this thread though compared to how many applied.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending