Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have started to write my response to this play and can not think of any thing to write about other than the characters can u help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    write about the setting/costume/phsyical action/how it made you feel/what you liked/disliked that should be enough

ReputationRep:
    write about things like the realism and simplicity of it. The way in which they swap characters at the drop of a hat. I went to see that a couple of weeks ago and it was the best thing i have ever seen!! Bloody frightening!! That women in the rocking chair was horrific!

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of going to see it. Is it as horrific as they say (in terms of horror genre stylee stuff)?

ReputationRep:
    It is fantastic. we went for a sixth form trip and even the boys were frightened and screamin. I have never been so scared and i don't get scared easyily!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkledust)
    It is fantastic. we went for a sixth form trip and even the boys were frightened and screamin. I have never been so scared and i don't get scared easyily!!
    Thanks! That's tomorrow night sorted

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.