Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girl loves me stalks me for 5 years
    I finally give her an amazing 6 month relationship and be a perfect boyfriend
    Dump her for no apparent reason on the phone on a whim
    She must be devestated
    I'm a sadistic phsyco path because I was abused by my mum
    Part of me is distraught with guilt and misses her
    Part of me doesn't care and what's to do this to someone else
    Accept who I am or try and change for the better?

you sound like an ******* so change for the better if you still care apologise and get her back.

ReputationRep:
    It sounded pretty doomed anyway.

ReputationRep:
    get help fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    you sound like an ******* so change for the better if you still care apologise and get her back.
    I appreciate what I did was pretty horrible
    But please understand this as a mental health problem rather than who I actually am
    I'm going to therapy for these issues later this year

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear that you have emotionally destroyed a girl
    But at least you didn't physically destroy her too
    For example: smacking her over the head with a hammer until she is proper deaded as hell
    So things could be worse
    But why have you structured your post like this?

ReputationRep:
    Apologise then get help. Serious help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    For example: smacking her over the head with a hammer until she is proper deaded as hell
    So things could be worse
    Ultimately I'm just a bit dissolutioned with reality because I've realised I'm a bit of a sadist And il never be able to sustain a healthy relationshp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    So things could be worse
    Ultimately I'm just a bit dissolutioned with reality because I've realised I'm a bit of a sadist And il never be able to sustain a healthy relationship
    Not to mention
    She was a lovely person and is probably the last girl who ever deserved this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mvpmb)
    Ultimately I'm just a bit dissolutioned with reality because I've realised I'm a bit of a sadist And il never be able to sustain a healthy relationship
    Not to mention
    She was a lovely person and is probably the last girl who ever deserved this
    its fine mate, go for therapy and then see how she feels afterwards. If she doesn't want to get back together (which is understandable after what you did), there are plenty of other girl out there

ReputationRep:
    Have you explained the situation to her?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like me, just forget about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninjasayshi)
    Have you explained the situation to her?
    I'm under the impression she has a social support group(I.e Family) keeping her from speaking to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    Sounds like me, just forget about her.
    Yeah it's like running over a Dog. Horrible horrible feeling but no point in going back to a dead corpse

ReputationRep:
    My ex did that to me, she's not even a psychopath. If anything she's quite the opposite, extremely neurotic and nervous which leads to her having strange and extreme reactions to things.

That exactly sounds like me other than the sadistic part, if theres still a part of you that still cares well fight for her and go get her back, this will continue and you'll hurt more and more people. Just like I have numerous times learn to not hurt people or someone will hurt you one day so badly you'd regret doing all the damage that you've done. Let someone in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That exactly sounds like me other than the sadistic part, if theres still a part of you that still cares well fight for her and go get her back, this will continue and you'll hurt more and more people. Just like I have numerous times learn to not hurt people or someone will hurt you one day so badly you'd regret doing all the damage that you've done. Let someone in
    I've already emotionally damaged my self because i was fond of her
    I feel like going back will just make things worse

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.