Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i thought i would post this thread, to see who will be studying law this coming September.

It's just a chance to get to know each other before September.

hello my name is Chloe i am ordinarily from Leeds but at the moment live in Durham. however, will be moving down to teesside before the start of term.

ReputationRep:
    Hi yeah I will be starting in september doing Law too. My name is Jacob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmrochester)
    Hi yeah I will be starting in september doing Law too. My name is Jacob
    Hello Jacob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawful myth)
    Hello Jacob
    hi, can i pm you? will be easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmrochester)
    hi, can i pm you? will be easier
    sure

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm also starting law next month wondering if there are any other 'mature' students?? (I'm 27)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a reading list from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amilaw)
    Hi I'm also starting law next month wondering if there are any other 'mature' students?? (I'm 27)
    hi sorry about the late reply . i'm classed as a mature student but only just i'm 22
    as for the reading list there still not up.

if your not already join teessides 1st year law group on facebook we also have a group chat. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1787...?ref=bookmarks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.