Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey all, never thought I'd be posting something like this on TSR but here goes:

There's a girl in one of my classes that I have a slight soft spot for, we only really used to talk in class (mainly because we never saw each other outside the classroom really) but seemed to get on pretty well. I am in my final year of school and classes have officially finished, we are now doing exams. I have seen her before each exam (we do the same stuff) but haven't really approached her, mainly as I'm fairly nervous before exams and don't want to come across the wrong way because of that, if that makes sense. I like her and want to start chatting but don't have much opportunity left seeing that school finishes at the end of the month.

So here's the question, would you (girls) be in any way creeped out if a bloke (that you hadn't really spoken to for a month or two, but had seen) were to add you out of the blue on snapchat? What would you infer from that?

ReputationRep:
    Personally i think you should ditch the internet sites and adding girls...if you are honestly interested in this girl...then go about it the proper way...the REAL way...internet can and has ruined so many relationships due to how people behave and portray themselves....
    Ask her out...if youre both doing the same classes etc and both sitting exams....make the suggestion light hearted....nothing serious....suggest a coffee...milkshake etc to chill after the stresses of whatever exam you just sat....
    As with anyone dont try too hard...to behave or act a certain way....its never a positive if youre not being yourself...
    Drop the snapchat etc....turn back time and actually TALK to her face to face....you might surprise yourself....deep breath and go....good luck:five::five::fatcontroller:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

There's a girl in one of my classes that I have a slight soft spot for, we only really used to talk in class (mainly because we never saw each other outside the classroom really) but seemed to get on pretty well. I am in my final year of school and classes have officially finished, we are now doing exams. I have seen her before each exam (we do the same stuff) but haven't really approached her, mainly as I'm fairly nervous before exams and don't want to come across the wrong way because of that, if that makes sense. I like her and want to start chatting but don't have much opportunity left seeing that school finishes at the end of the month.

So here's the question, would you (girls) be in any way creeped out if a bloke (that you hadn't really spoken to for a month or two, but had seen) were to add you out of the blue on snapchat? What would you infer from that?
    If you like using snapchat then do it but you must also speak to her face to face, introduce yourself to her and ask her out. This is the best way to go about it so i agree with what the other person wrote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Be Nice, take the Advice
    I prefer men to have some balls and just come up to me on the street, uni and ask me out or in your case school

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.