Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was doing research on universities today, since us medics have to apply earlier than everyone else. And hated having to look around all the different websites to gather information, so I've started a spreadsheet containing all the relevant information for entry to medicine in 2017.

Feel free to add and edit, so that we can have all the information in one place.

Here's the link:
    https://1drv.ms/x/s!AuFoBgUsnh1Vqie1xBpqLwCkkMyR

ReputationRep:
    Great idea, most of the info around is outdated due to the changes in A levels this year and I was dreading having to go and look at each unis website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopelessMedic)
    Great idea, most of the info around is outdated due to the changes in A levels this year and I was dreading having to go and look at each unis website.
    Thanks and hope this helps, and i feel the same, i hate having to look through all the different websites just to find 1 or 2 pieces of info.

ReputationRep:
    you could also read this its helpful http://www.medschools.ac.uk/SiteColl...al-schools.pdf

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.