Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AQA Science GCSE 2004 double Award Paper 2 anybody? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if anybody has this paper that I'm looking for. I'ts Paper 2 from this years (2004) AQA Double Award Science exam? I really want to know how I did and I was just hoping that somebody might know where I can find this online or somebody might have the paper, if so could they please post the link? or give more info as to from where and how I can get this paper. As for school, I've tried there, the teachers are so selfish, and are refusing to even show me the paper! I'll give reps aswell for any help!

ReputationRep:
    I don’t understand why people would want to do such a thing. All you will do is realize silly mistakes you made and worry yourself into a frenzy for results day. Just chill and enjoy your summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamal1425)
    Hi, I was wondering if anybody has this paper that I'm looking for. I'ts Paper 2 from this years (2004) AQA Double Award Science exam? I really want to know how I did and I was just hoping that somebody might know where I can find this online or somebody might have the paper, if so could they please post the link? or give more info as to from where and how I can get this paper. As for school, I've tried there, the teachers are so selfish, and are refusing to even show me the paper! I'll give reps aswell for any help!
    I'd help you if I could, but I can't, and the paper is not yet on the AQA website though you could browse around it and see about ordering it if it's possible? Other than that I'd say just chill out over summer and don't worry about it till results day, I'm sure you'll have done fine, and good luck anyway!! musicman

ReputationRep:
    You can't find the paper yet but I did it and you can discuss it with me. I'm A* student so I know my stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Please respond to this thread.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.