AQA Science GCSE 2004 double Award Paper 2 anybody?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
jamal1425
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, I was wondering if anybody has this paper that I'm looking for. I'ts Paper 2 from this years (2004) AQA Double Award Science exam? I really want to know how I did and I was just hoping that somebody might know where I can find this online or somebody might have the paper, if so could they please post the link? or give more info as to from where and how I can get this paper. As for school, I've tried there, the teachers are so selfish, and are refusing to even show me the paper! I'll give reps aswell for any help!
capslock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don’t understand why people would want to do such a thing. All you will do is realize silly mistakes you made and worry yourself into a frenzy for results day. Just chill and enjoy your summer
musicman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jamal1425)
Hi, I was wondering if anybody has this paper that I'm looking for. I'ts Paper 2 from this years (2004) AQA Double Award Science exam? I really want to know how I did and I was just hoping that somebody might know where I can find this online or somebody might have the paper, if so could they please post the link? or give more info as to from where and how I can get this paper. As for school, I've tried there, the teachers are so selfish, and are refusing to even show me the paper! I'll give reps aswell for any help!
I'd help you if I could, but I can't, and the paper is not yet on the AQA website though you could browse around it and see about ordering it if it's possible? Other than that I'd say just chill out over summer and don't worry about it till results day, I'm sure you'll have done fine, and good luck anyway!! musicman
cdm391
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can't find the paper yet but I did it and you can discuss it with me. I'm A* student so I know my stuff.
cdm391
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Please respond to this thread.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
8.05%
Confident (70)
13.11%
Indifferent (75)
14.04%
Unsure (138)
25.84%
Worried (208)
38.95%

Watched Threads