Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied there today cos i'm desperate for a job, how long do you think it'll be before they contact me if they want me?

You must be desperate, at least you won't be working there forever like some people probably do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I applied there today cos i'm desperate for a job, how long do you think it'll be before they contact me if they want me?
    I don't work there but a friend of mine does and he got a job there within a week of applying. I need a job to. There is nothing available where i live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You must be desperate, at least you won't be working there forever like some people probably do.
    At the moment i couldnt care less where or doin what, i just want some money and sitting on ere all day is really boring after a few hours each day

ReputationRep:
    I promised myself i would never work in McDonalds...The managers i've seen treat the staff like crap and the pay is awful.

On the good side, money is money! And at least you'll never want to eat in McDonalds again after working there! And you get little stars on your badge.

Good Luck :rolleyes:

At the moment i couldnt care less where or doin what, i just want some money and sitting on ere all day is really boring after a few hours each day
    Well best of luck to you in doing so...

ReputationRep:
    I applied for a job today aswell! (in a shoe shop) Don't reckon I'll get it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I promised myself i would never work in McDonalds...The managers i've seen treat the staff like crap and the pay is awful.

On the good side, money is money! And at least you'll never want to eat in McDonalds again after working there! And you get little stars on your badge.

Good Luck :rolleyes:
    I never ever eat there anyway

ReputationRep:
    I don't work there, thank God.

(Original post by Me!)
    I applied for a job today aswell! (in a shoe shop) Don't reckon I'll get it though
    Well good luck to you, at least one of us is optimistic.

(Original post by Sarky)
    A fellow optimist, good work.

ReputationRep:
    Read fast food nation by eric schlosser and you will never want to work,eat or generally be around anything to do with mcdonalds

ReputationRep:
    I'm the guy that they pay to ejaculate in the burgers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I applied for 2 jobs today, 2 yesterday, and 4 the day before, thats how much i want a job!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried agency work? I sent my CV to them today and they said they will try and sort something out for me. You could do admin work. That is easy and pay can be good. You could also do care work if you wanted that is good pay as well and can be fun.

ReputationRep:
    Probably better than working at Kwiksave. *cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Have you tried agency work? I sent my CV to them today and they said they will try and sort something out for me. You could do admin work. That is easy and pay can be good. You could also do care work if you wanted that is good pay as well and can be fun.
    Yeah a couple of people said they'd 'call me back' but never did so they can get lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    :eek: Jo ... is that you?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for 2 jobs today, 2 yesterday, and 4 the day before, thats how much i want a job!

Good Luck!

(Original post by Zapsta)
    Wow, you must be one busy guy, how do you find time for UKL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Good Luck!
    Thanks, but i think i need more than luck,

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.