Does anyone here work at mcdonalds?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I applied there today cos i'm desperate for a job, how long do you think it'll be before they contact me if they want me?
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
You must be desperate, at least you won't be working there forever like some people probably do.
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
I applied there today cos i'm desperate for a job, how long do you think it'll be before they contact me if they want me?
I don't work there but a friend of mine does and he got a job there within a week of applying. I need a job to. There is nothing available where i live.
cobra
Rep:
?
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
You must be desperate, at least you won't be working there forever like some people probably do.
At the moment i couldnt care less where or doin what, i just want some money and sitting on ere all day is really boring after a few hours each day
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I promised myself i would never work in McDonalds...The managers i've seen treat the staff like crap and the pay is awful.

On the good side, money is money! And at least you'll never want to eat in McDonalds again after working there! And you get little stars on your badge.

Good Luck :rolleyes:
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
At the moment i couldnt care less where or doin what, i just want some money and sitting on ere all day is really boring after a few hours each day
Well best of luck to you in doing so...
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I applied for a job today aswell! (in a shoe shop) Don't reckon I'll get it though
cobra
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sarky)
I promised myself i would never work in McDonalds...The managers i've seen treat the staff like crap and the pay is awful.

On the good side, money is money! And at least you'll never want to eat in McDonalds again after working there! And you get little stars on your badge.

Good Luck :rolleyes:
I never ever eat there anyway
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't work there, thank God.
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Me!)
I applied for a job today aswell! (in a shoe shop) Don't reckon I'll get it though
Well good luck to you, at least one of us is optimistic.

(Original post by Sarky)
A fellow optimist, good work.
Dajoruna
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Read fast food nation by eric schlosser and you will never want to work,eat or generally be around anything to do with mcdonalds
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm the guy that they pay to ejaculate in the burgers.
cobra
Rep:
?
(Original post by me!)
I applied for 2 jobs today, 2 yesterday, and 4 the day before, thats how much i want a job!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you tried agency work? I sent my CV to them today and they said they will try and sort something out for me. You could do admin work. That is easy and pay can be good. You could also do care work if you wanted that is good pay as well and can be fun.
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Probably better than working at Kwiksave. *cough*
cobra
Rep:
?
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Have you tried agency work? I sent my CV to them today and they said they will try and sort something out for me. You could do admin work. That is easy and pay can be good. You could also do care work if you wanted that is good pay as well and can be fun.
Yeah a couple of people said they'd 'call me back' but never did so they can get lost
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
:eek: Jo ... is that you?
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I applied for 2 jobs today, 2 yesterday, and 4 the day before, thats how much i want a job!

Good Luck!
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Wow, you must be one busy guy, how do you find time for UKL?
cobra
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sarky)

Good Luck!
Thanks, but i think i need more than luck,
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (264)
46.56%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.34%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.58%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.76%

Watched Threads