Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here work at mcdonalds? watch

Announcements

I work at Mcdonalds... by looking at my application form, they immediately gave me a job... yeah, i agree the pay is aweful... but good pocket money and also they dont always treat you like crap... money is money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagician)
    I work at Mcdonalds... by looking at my application form, they immediately gave me a job... yeah, i agree the pay is aweful... but good pocket money and also they dont always treat you like crap... money is money
    Why, what stood out in your application form? You hardly have to be a 'mathematical genius' to work at McDonalds.

ReputationRep:
    i really couldnt work in maccy d's. The uniform alone is enough to put me off :rolleyes:

luckily i managed to get a job in a bank this summer. better pay, more interesting (i'd guess).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I applied there today cos i'm desperate for a job, how long do you think it'll be before they contact me if they want me?
    mate i work there have for years took em like a month to call me but i got the job

(Original post by capslock)
    Why, what stood out in your application form? You hardly have to be a 'mathematical genius' to work at McDonalds.
    well, my alevel prediction + GCSE grades......lol, Im not a "Mathematical Genius". I know some people that work in the kitchen who don't know how to speak English :confused: ... I only work at McDonalds because of free food + it is really flexible...

ReputationRep:
    I would sell my testicles to medical research before I worked at Macdonalds

ReputationRep:
    i just got a job there for 50 hours a week for over the summer, really am not looking 4ward to it but am desperate for the money (after crashing my mums new car and having to save up for uni). i think they take just about anyone there i really don't want to be stuck working with people who aim to make some sort of career out of it. And there is no way i'm eating any of the food there i'm veggie and the thought of even having to touch meat is not nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagician)
    well, my alevel prediction + GCSE grades......lol, Im not a "Mathematical Genius". I know some people that work in the kitchen who don't know how to speak English :confused: ... I only work at McDonalds because of free food + it is really flexible...
    Free food? Bloody hell, you actually like that stuff? I used to take my own food.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.