The Student Room Group

A guy spent past 3 weeks fact checking every Brexit claim from both sides and...

"At every single turn, I found that the Leave campaign’s arguments were founded on lies. Sorry, it’s as simple as that. I wish it wasn’t"

This guy is the founder of Machinima, one of the biggest video making networks on the web
(edited 7 years ago)
One thing I can safely say is the support for brexit in academia and in the business world is weak and there have been figures pulled out that don't take into account economic costs (the £350 million a week doesn't take into account probable costs). The brexit people within these have interesting reasons I can respect, but remain is the safer option from analysing and comparing reports, figures, etc.

IMO the Leave campaign might have been stronger if there wasn't as much petty nationalism, racism, so much focus on immigration (to the point of ignoring important figures, dismissing a lot of quantitative data as 'project fear', the impact of an ageing population, the financial crisis, etc) and Farage, Johnson and Gove weren't involved.
(edited 7 years ago)
Three weeks?
Original post by ODES_PDES
Three weeks?

Lol. I thought the same.

But then he does own a fairly large company so he probably has other things to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending