Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am settled status Eu citizen. I am dual nationality German and American. I have been living in the UK for 8 years. I am confused by the International year. Entry requirements say "a-level or equivalent BBC". Question is... Can I apply even though I don't need help in English as an equivalent of foundation? They don't have any other Psychology foundation years.
    The Link:
    http://www.intostudy.com/en-gb/unive...ut-this-course

Thank you!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by TheRedSpaz)
    I am settled status Eu citizen. I am dual nationality German and American. I have been living in the UK for 8 years. I am confused by the International year. Entry requirements say "a-level or equivalent BBC". Question is... Can I apply even though I don't need help in English as an equivalent of foundation? They don't have any other Psychology foundation years.
    The Link:
    http://www.intostudy.com/en-gb/unive...ut-this-course

Thank you!
    Hello,

I've spoken to our Admissions team who advise that this is an INTO University of East Anglia course for International students who did not meet UEA's academic or English language requirements. We aren't convinced that this would be a suitable course for you if you do not need help with English. However, we do not have foundation courses for Social Sciences.

What we can advise is that you email in your current qualifications so we have a better idea of your circumstances. Just email [email protected]

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if it is possible to live in UEA residences rather than living in INTO centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of East Anglia)
    Hello,

I've spoken to our Admissions team who advise that this is an INTO University of East Anglia course for International students who did not meet UEA's academic or English language requirements. We aren't convinced that this would be a suitable course for you if you do not need help with English. However, we do not have foundation courses for Social Sciences.

What we can advise is that you email in your current qualifications so we have a better idea of your circumstances. Just email [email protected]

Thanks
    Thank you for your response! I have emailed and they have put me through to admissions for consideration.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.