Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I do chemistry, biology and maths

ReputationRep:
    According to their website you need AAA in Mathematics, one science subject and one other academic subject, so yes you can as it doesn't specifically state Physics as a requirement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curry Muncher)
    According to their website you need AAA in Mathematics, one science subject and one other academic subject, so yes you can as it doesn't specifically state Physics as a requirement
    On the UCAS search it says you need physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersonYo)
    On the UCAS search it says you need physics
    Well it depends, I think there are 3 different undergrad chemical engineering degrees at Manchester, so the requirements for each one may be different

ReputationRep:
    Well it depends, I think there are 3 different undergrad chemical engineering degrees at Manchester, so the requirements for each one may be different
    no they all say physics

ReputationRep:
    no they all say physics
    Well then I guess you should follow UCAS then. If you're still unsure you could always email the admissions office at Manchester

ReputationRep:
    Well then I guess you should follow UCAS then. If you're still unsure you could always email the admissions office at Manchester
    Im worried cause this means Im going to have to do a physics A level in one year

ReputationRep:
    No the OP should follow what the university website says as they are the ones that set their course requirements.

ReputationRep:
    Im worried cause this means Im going to have to do a physics A level in one year
    Its much more likely the ucas website is wrong, just drop the manchester chem eng admissions tutor an email to double check

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmadmax321)
    No the OP should follow what the university website says as they are the ones that set their course requirements.
    That's probably a better idea
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    That's probably a better idea
    Hi there, Our University website says you do not need Physics in particular. But if you're unsure, you can email the Faculty admissions team at: [email protected] or call 0161 306 5984.
    Good luck!
    Thanks, Susannah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Manchester)
    Hi there, Our University website says you do not need Physics in particular. But if you're unsure, you can email the Faculty admissions team at: [email protected] or call 0161 306 5984.
    Good luck!
    Thanks, Susannah
    Hey I called today and they said we don't so thats good

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.