Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I come from 2060. As part of the EU the UK contributes its brightest minds and together we work together to create flying cars and time machines.

But Doc has warned me that there is a parallel universe and this is the turning point. If the UK leaves the EU the future is dark because people live in caves like neanderthals in the early days of human history.

Make the right decision. Now I must go back to the future!!

ReputationRep:
    If this doesn't convince people, I don't know what will.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I hope you get back in time..

Marty and Jennifer are relationship goals :love: :loveduck: (until posting this photo, I never realised what time it was on the clock in the background. Maybe that's pointed out in the subsequent dialogue.. can't remember
    )

Edit: upon more research, the clock tower was broken so I guess the time always shows as that. The more you know.. :flute:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smartsy)
    If this doesn't convince people, I don't know what will.
    Off topic but woah you're hot. I would offer to show you my time machine but I've got Jennifer back in the future and technically you could be the same age as my grandmother. So yeah I'm sorry you're missing out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marty.McFly)
    Off topic but woah you're hot. I would offer to show you my time machine but I've got Jennifer back in the future and technically you could be the same age as my grandmother. So yeah I'm sorry you're missing out.
    I see. Well, I am gutted.

ReputationRep:
    You are lying in my opinion
    That would never happen

ReputationRep:
    And the best thing you'd thought to do is post on TSR about the EU referendum. :indiff:

(Original post by Marty.McFly)
    I come from 2060. As part of the EU the UK contributes its brightest minds and together we work together to create flying cars and time machines.

But Doc has warned me that there is a parallel universe and this is the turning point. If the UK leaves the EU the future is dark because people live in caves like neanderthals in the early days of human history.

Make the right decision. Now I must go back to the future!!
    Why did you travel time to warn us ? Thought it was dangerous to change the past :O

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****. My tin foil hat is ready.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.