Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What colour clothes would look nice during summer / winter for warm undertone skin people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    What colour clothes would look nice during summer / winter for warm undertone skin people?
    You're best bet is to look at celebs for inspiration- they always keep up with the ever growing fashion trends and will have dressed that way because of a professionals opinion, Base your clothes on your hair, skin tone and eye colour to make sure you don't wear the same colours all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreekTea)
    You're best bet is to look at celebs for inspiration- they always keep up with the ever growing fashion trends and will have dressed that way because of a professionals opinion, Base your clothes on your hair, skin tone and eye colour to make sure you don't wear the same colours all the time
    Well I've got medium brown eyes and light brown skin tone. I wear hijab so I try to colour cordinate it

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got medium brown eyes and light brown skin tone. I wear hijab so I try to colour cordinate it
    Well maybe take a subtle inspiration from Beyonce- wears alot of green, yellow and whites or rihanna- wears alot of red, purple and orange????
    The Kardashians are super fashionable....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreekTea)
    Well maybe take a subtle inspiration from Beyonce- wears alot of green, yellow and whites or rihanna- wears alot of red, purple and orange????
    The Kardashians are super fashionable....
    I wear red black purple green and blue

ReputationRep:
    I wear red black purple green and blue
    Well that's fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.