Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay I have a question for you all... I have currently just finished my GCSES and when I get the results I'm going to Sixth form. I studied business studies and GCSE and will and Sixth form. Should I start revising AS and A level business now?? Please help

ReputationRep:
    Do not be silly. You need to enjoy your summer I am telling you, you can look up a few things here and there if you are interested but I would advise you to not study until you start school again. A levels are very draining, they make people react in so many different ways. Like with me, I am so drained from revising, stress and exams it's crazy.

In a nut shell stay away from studying until you actually begin the school year because once you get to next year you'll realise you should've enjoyed freedom while you had the chance!

ReputationRep:
    Im taking business , drama ,politics and maybe media studies.

ReputationRep:
    how can you revise if you havent learnt the content yet

ReputationRep:
    Im just panicing because i want As and A level and i feel like i should start now thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard.T)
    Im just panicing because i want As and A level and i feel like i should start now thats all.
    To be honest, it wouldn't hurt to do a little bit occasionally. I wished that is what i done because A levels are a big step up!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.