Boyfriend acting weird....

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok so ... My boyfriend is a muslim and i know its the month of fasting for them ... But at the beggining of the month he had let me know that this is a month where they reflect upon life pray to god and spend time with family etc so he needs a bit of space .. And i love him enough to respect his faith but the past few days i have been very depressed and needed him but he doesnt seem to answer my calls all i get is im busy or im with family... Im confused as to why hes avoiding me
gimplord4000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
idk man sounds bad
Welshstig
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gimplord4000)
he is pollting jihad it what all musim do in randam
Jihad, according to the Oxford Dictionary: The spiritual struggle within oneself against sin.

So yes, he is.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
why would you date a muslim, if he cares about 'religion' more than an actual human you should get rid
urbanlocations
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just tell him to Vote Leave

ok?
Withengar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Relationship with a pious Muslim is a life of misery, sadness, boredom and meaningless dogma and outdated, medieval rules. This person is never going to prioritize you, never going to truly understand you and never honestly going to see you as their equal.

Walk away from it. Good luck.
doodle_333
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
during ramadam a lot of muslims do spend lots of time with their family and doing things focused on their religion, you should respect his beliefs and if you can't, think about breaking up cos ramadam is going to keep happening

you say you respect his faith so you were fine with him needing space until it became inconvenient - either you respect it or you don't, if you do you need to manage things yourself for a few days

you also say he warned you he would be busy and yet you're 'confused why he's avoiding you' - well he's told you already...
Spongebob'sPants
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by doodle_333)
during ramadam a lot of muslims do spend lots of time with their family and doing things focused on their religion, you should respect his beliefs and if you can't, think about breaking up cos ramadam is going to keep happening

you say you respect his faith so you were fine with him needing space until it became inconvenient - either you respect it or you don't, if you do you need to manage things yourself for a few days

you also say he warned you he would be busy and yet you're 'confused why he's avoiding you' - well he's told you already...
This, basically. He has a lot going on right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.16%
Uncertainty around my education (296)
14.99%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (209)
10.58%
Lack of purpose or motivation (276)
13.97%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.35%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.67%
Loneliness (174)
8.81%
Financial worries (71)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (87)
4.41%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.47%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (175)
8.86%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.47%

Watched Threads