Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if you voted/will vote remain.
    I don't care if you voted/will vote leave.

It's too late to be trying to persuade people to vote one way or another and quite frankly, if you think you can persuade people to change sides over a student internet forum, well, lol.

Potassium Bismuth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)

It's too late to be trying to persuade people to vote one way or another and quite frankly, if you think you can persuade people to change sides over a student internet forum, well, lol.

Potassium Bismuth
    Very well said.

ReputationRep:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Well said.

I don't engage in such a thing. In real life, why not - but over the internet (and it shows, even on this forum) that people resort to personal attacks, highly, highly patronising comments and and misrepresent how students actually feel. It's more like trying to out-troll someone than having a sensible discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Well said.

I don't engage in such a thing. In real life, why not - but over the internet (and it shows, even on this forum) that people resort to personal attacks, highly, highly patronising comments and and misrepresent how students actually feel. It's more like trying to out-troll someone than having a sensible discussion.
    This, TSR seems to be filled with foaming at the mouth pseudo politicians this morning :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Well said.

Hear, hear!

ReputationRep:
    I've been insulted because I want the UK to leave the EU

ReputationRep:
    I think most of these are just click bait back to get a popular TSR thread going.. But I generally don't care much either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)

Potassium Bismuth
    Relax bro

ReputationRep:
    Circlejerk thread.

ReputationRep:
    Well, ultimately I imagine you, and everyone else on this thread, do care.

After all, if you didn't care how anyone voted in the referendum then that implies you don't care about the outcome, it coming from the cumulative totals of everyone's votes.

I think you mean that you don't care to be told how everyone voted on an individual basis, and instead are only interested in the cumulative totals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edmund Monfort)
    Repped for this part, I wonder if I'm one of the few who gets it?
    That's why I repped too :rofl:
    I'm going to end all of my future rants with that now :lol:

There should be only 1 thread about referendum/voting etc, rest of it just remove and ban the users!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    There should be only 1 thread about referendum/voting etc, rest of it just remove and ban the users!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Deport the users!

(Original post by Unitailed)
    Deport the users!
    Behead them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by offhegoes)
    Well, ultimately I imagine you, and everyone else on this thread, do care.

After all, if you didn't care how anyone voted in the referendum then that implies you don't care about the outcome, it coming from the cumulative totals of everyone's votes.

I think you mean that you don't care to be told how everyone voted on an individual basis, and instead are only interested in the cumulative totals.
    Ooooo very pedantic aren't we? If you can't infer what I meant from my post then that's not my problem. I stand by what I said.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.