Google predicts landslide victory for Leave

Watch
RoyalMarine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Google – not exactly a known friend of populism – has predicted a landslide victory for the big Brexit vote tomorrow in the UK – perhaps the most important vote in Europe’s history.
Google made their prediction based on tabulated search traffic between May 31st and June 7th. The results were that of the 326 county boroughs in the UK, 315 favored Leave while only 11 favored Remain.
https://investmentwatchblog.com/goog...-brexit-leave/
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Good news. It looks like Britain is about to put a screeching halt to the invasion."

Nice impartial source there :yep:
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So for the final results we're expecting: Remain 20%, Leave 20%, How to Delete Facebook 25%, How to Unlock an Android Phone 35%
illegaltobepoor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RoyalMarine)
Google – not exactly a known friend of populism – has predicted a landslide victory for the big Brexit vote tomorrow in the UK – perhaps the most important vote in Europe’s history.
Google made their prediction based on tabulated search traffic between May 31st and June 7th. The results were that of the 326 county boroughs in the UK, 315 favored Leave while only 11 favored Remain.
I bet you your wrong.

There are more stupid people than there are intelligent.
gladders
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How do I Internet
AnnieGakusei
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RoyalMarine)
If there's a landslide victory either way, I'll eat my hat.
TheLittlestElf
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
highly, highly unlikely theres a landslide victory.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Google did no such thing, what these cretins are referring to was data released by google showing that "Leave EU" was a highly searched term. Which is unsurprising given that people don't tend to need much information about the status quo, they want to know about the unknown, as in what Britain leaving the EU would look like. Whilst Google's data is interesting and somewhat concerning it is not a referendum prediction.

But what would you expect from a site claiming the Pulse shooting was fake?
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by illegaltobepoor)
I bet you your wrong.

There are more stupid people than there are intelligent.
If that were the case, Brexit would be happening.

The fact that people actually believe sources such as the above is a testament to the average Brexit supporter's intelligence (nil).

Posted from TSR Mobile
JordanL_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by *Stefan*)
If that were the case, Brexit would be happening.

The fact that people actually believe sources such as the above is a testament to the average Brexit supporter's intelligence (nil).
It really is scary how easily manipulated a lot of people seem to be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.05%
I'm not sure (3)
2.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (42)
32.56%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (59)
45.74%

Watched Threads