Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How likely is it that i'll be accepted with ACD with an offer for BBB? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that those are the grades I'm gonna get and I've also got a C in my EPQ if that makes a difference. The course is Biology

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the spaces left on results day, but with two grades below what they're asking for...unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    If that A is in alevel biology, then I don't see when they shouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    It depends on the spaces left on results day, but with two grades below what they're asking for...unlikely.
    oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuego1)
    If that A is in alevel biology, then I don't see when they shouldn't.
    nah the A would be in Psychology and the C in Biology

ReputationRep:
    Depends on results day. More likely to happen if your course is in clearing or you don't go to a russell group uni. I know plenty of people in a similar situation to yourself who still got in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.