Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically I did the AQA A Level exam today with the essay in it. But I got two extra sheets. I messed up on one of them because I accidentally wrote just on the front, and then on the back page, so I just wrote for them to see the back page. But then I had to get another sheet because of that. Now I'm worried that the sheets will get lost, is it possible? If they did get lost, I'd lose my breadth mark because I only started talking about AS on the second sheets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Save.Me)
    Basically I did the AQA A Level exam today with the essay in it. But I got two extra sheets. I messed up on one of them because I accidentally wrote just on the front, and then on the back page, so I just wrote for them to see the back page. But then I had to get another sheet because of that. Now I'm worried that the sheets will get lost, is it possible? If they did get lost, I'd lose my breadth mark because I only started talking about AS on the second sheets
    It is an unfortunate possibility (Though rather unlikely), those with word processors have the same issue however it should be fairly obvious come results day if they have lost something.

I wouldn't worry, the likelihood is that they won't lose it, it is a rather rare occurrence and there are procedures in place to prevent it from occurring.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.