Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Top Gear on Amizon....worth the subscription? watch

Only if we get to see The Orangutan and Captain Slow drink drive to the South Pole this time. Would be awesome to see. Apparently with a bigger budget I wonder what challenges they might attempt. Other things they could attempt:

Build a helicar
    Jet propelled campervan challenge
    Build a stealth supercar that cant be detected electronically, or at least the number plates
    Veyron based minicab challenge
    Build an amphibious car shaped submarine

ReputationRep:
    Man I'm looking forward to it so much! I literally grew up watching those three, so to see that **** Evans doing it... even stealing some of Clarkson's lines ('Some say...') just makes me hurt. I hope they don't go mental with the budget though, some of their best and funniest stuff was some of the simplest (like driving those old cars across America and getting attacked for the slogans)

One challenge which is kind of an obvious one they haven't done yet: they've done police cars, and ambulances - so they gotta make fire engines at some point!

(Original post by SunnysideSea)
    Man I'm looking forward to it so much! I literally grew up watching those three, so to see that **** Evans doing it... even stealing some of Clarkson's lines ('Some say...') just makes me hurt. I hope they don't go mental with the budget though, some of their best and funniest stuff was some of the simplest (like driving those old cars across America and getting attacked for the slogans)

One challenge which is kind of an obvious one they haven't done yet: they've done police cars, and ambulances - so they gotta make fire engines at some point!
    I agree. Its the messing about with old bangers and the way they constantly **** things up that is funniest. I do also like some of the more serious stuff such as the veyron speed tests and the F1 lap.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.