Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was about to leave class when he just about to come in then I came back to my seat. He said you were about to leave but came back.

I told him to look after my stuff but he didn't

ReputationRep:
    Well that was incoherent.

(Original post by Elivercury)
    Well that was incoherent.
    Basically I told him to look after my belongings which he didn't, because when I came back he was gone. I was about to also leave, but he came back and I spoke to him about it and he said nobody would take it.

He went and sat where I sat before idk why, I sat next to him and he said u were about to leave but you came back.

He doesn't like me in a crush way does he? If he did he wouldn't have left my stuff.

He did recommend doing class work together and help eachother

ReputationRep:
    I think a better question than why is he "analysing" your actions is why are you over-analysing his?

He took your seat thinking you were leaving, you didn't leave, he asked about it - because presumably he wouldn't have taken your seat if you weren't leaving. I'm not really sure what there is to read into the situation.

I think a better question than why is he "analysing" your actions is why are you over-analysing his?

He took your seat thinking you were leaving, you didn't leave, he asked about it - because presumably he wouldn't have taken your seat if you weren't leaving. I'm not really sure what there is to read into the situation.
    Lol you're right! What about him not looking after my stuff .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol you're right! What about him not looking after my stuff .
    Maybe he had to leave the room for a good reason. Or he's simply absentminded. Or he just couldn't give a crap about your stuff.

Who knows?

I'd suggest you ask him, but then presumably he'll create a topic on TSR about how you are overanalysing his actions and I'll have to repeat this whole process again.

Maybe he had to leave the room for a good reason. Or he's simply absentminded. Or he just couldn't give a crap about your stuff.

Who knows?

I'd suggest you ask him, but then presumably he'll create a topic on TSR about how you are overanalysing his actions and I'll have to repeat this whole process again.
    True. How can I stop over analysing and overthinking about anything? It's my weaknesses

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure what your trying to ask. Guessing 'he' is someone you have a crush on. But like the above comment you've analysed way too into this.

ReputationRep:
    It's not really analysing your actions
    You're looking too much into it.

(Original post by Connor_leigh)
    I'm not really sure what your trying to ask. Guessing 'he' is someone you have a crush on. But like the above comment you've analysed way too into this.
    I'm not crushing. How can I stop thinking

(Original post by Namita Gurung)
    It's not really analysing your actions
    You're looking too much into it.
    True it's a bad habit advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not crushing. How can I stop thinking

True it's a bad habit advice
    Sorry I've just seen this. Just came across like that :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.