Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Student room to let, I no longer wish to move into this room as I want to commute, so I am looking for someone to take over the contract which will start in September. It's in a perfect location for Anglia Ruskin Students and Cambridge University students, It is located approximately 5-10 mins away from the city centre. There are some pictures on the official website as I have no idea how to attach them here, it is a beautifully designed and modern looking flat! Double bed, ensuite room and shared spacious kitchen, the accommodation also has on sight laundry machines and dryers and a common room on site for it's residents.

Brunswick House, Cambridge. <-- search that on google if you want more detailed information.

The deposit is £250, I have already paid it so if you take over my contract, you won't have to pay the deposit, so you'll be saving £250! you will have to contact me if you wish to save the £250 on the deposit, as normally you will have to pay for a deposit.

It is literally a 5 minute walk from Anglia Ruskin university!

The rent per week will be £177 a week, so that's roughly £708 a month, but this will be paid in 3 installments, which will consist of; £3,540.00, £3,540.00 and £1,947.00. Or you could pay it all off at once. Your decision.
    If you are interested, contact me ASAP!
    If you decide to contact me through my phone number, please leave me a text and I will call you when I get the chance.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Pictures of the apartment and kitchen, more on the actual website.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    hey,

I am interested.

ReputationRep:
    Is this still available if so please email me @ [personal info removed]

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry for the late reply and yes, the room is stil available. Private message me and we can discuss in more detail. 😊

(Original post by Karniya)
    Is this still available if so please email me @ [personal info removed]

Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.