Turn on thread page Beta

hiya, i missed my grades this year by quite a bit, but somehow miracuously my uni has said that they'd offer me a deferred entry place. i'd never planned to have a gap year so has anyone got any ideas? travelling? working? anything? i just don't want to end up all alone at home with all my mates having the best time ever at uni! and even tho i'd love to do travelling i'm a bit scared to go on my own.

any help?
    well done everyone who got their uni place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    hiya, i missed my grades this year by quite a bit, but somehow miracuously my uni has said that they'd offer me a deferred entry place. i'd never planned to have a gap year so has anyone got any ideas? travelling? working? anything? i just don't want to end up all alone at home with all my mates having the best time ever at uni! and even tho i'd love to do travelling i'm a bit scared to go on my own.

any help?
    well done everyone who got their uni place!
    You could speak to your school/college - they probably have ideas and information on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    You could speak to your school/college - they probably have ideas and information on this.
    i would either suggest working the whole year, or working half and then traveling. try googleing for gap year oppertunities and see what you can find

i recooment you work! get some extra cash for ur drinking habits.

blood

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.