English Literature
Performing Arts
Double Health and Social Care

Next year (A2) I wish to:
Drop Performing Arts
Continue with others
Do a Sociology related EPQ
Join a nightclass

Do I need Performing Arts to do Sociology at university? Does it matter that I won't get a qualification in it if I do an EPQ and nightclass to make up for it?

Thanks!
Original post by evieneale
Currently, in year twelve, I am studying:
English Literature
Performing Arts

Drop Performing Arts
Continue with others
Join a nightclass

Do I need Performing Arts to do Sociology at university? Does it matter that I won't get a qualification in it if I do an EPQ and nightclass to make up for it?

Thanks!

You should have the equivalent of, 3 a levels with those qualifications so assuming universities accept your qualifications you should be okay :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by evieneale
Currently, in year twelve, I am studying:
English Literature
Performing Arts

Drop Performing Arts
Continue with others
Join a nightclass

Thanks!

Why do you think you need Performing Arts A-level for a Sociology degree?

Which universities are you considering and what are their entry requirements? If you meet or are likely to meet their requirements you are likely to get offers.
Reply 3
Original post by jneill
Why do you think you need Performing Arts A-level for a Sociology degree?

Which universities are you considering and what are their entry requirements? If you meet or are likely to meet their requirements you are likely to get offers.

Well I initially wanted to do Film and Sociology but now I'm leaning more towards just doing Sociology! I was just wondering because I wouldn't get a qualification from it but I think I can balance things out in terms of points. Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
You should have the equivalent of, 3 a levels with those qualifications so assuming universities accept your qualifications you should be okay :smile:

Phew, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending