The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

300k ahead, looks promising
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
I didn't even look at the link. I just saw Guardian and laughed.

You don't have a masters degree, do you? :rolleyes:
Original post by Josb
Remain sorry, I'm getting tired.

Brother Josb, I'd tell you to go sleep if it wasn't so exciting

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's all over at this point. Leave is zooming ahead and even when London boroughs are coming in, they are only paring back the Leave lead not wiping it out as you would expect to see. I'd say we can fairly confidently predict that Leave has won it
Original post by The Roast
Both sides should not forget the POSTAL VOTE, however I've heard reports it'll support Leave...

I thought they did them at the same time??

Older people will proportionally use that more, so they should support leave.
Original post by welshiee
I'm left wing ffs.

Why would I look up to Tony Benn if I was a right winger? I'm quite clearly someone with Old Labour values.

Everything I've seen from you suggests the opposite
GBPUSD -5.30% LOLOLOL GG remainers you tried with you're condescending shite attitude and it came to bite you in the ass
Original post by RobML
A Wales independent from both the EU and Westminster would likely be a disaster

Thats the spirit. People like you are what is holding the country back. There are many countries with less to offer than Wales that are doing just fine thanks. Get offline and get out more. It might do you some good.
odds are 3.25 to remain
Original post by cbreef
Also known as progressives, who are that thing we call tolerant. Your views are quite frankly outdated

Judging by the last general election and the referendum upto now it is you who is out dated.

Things are changes. The regressive left are falling.
Original post by Thutmose-III
I think it's all over at this point. Leave is zooming ahead and even when London boroughs are coming in, they are only paring back the Leave lead not wiping it out as you would expect to see. I'd say we can fairly confidently predict that Leave has won it

Uh oh....
this is getting very exciting I genuinely thought we would remain when it was 10 oclock
I'm left wing ffs.

Why would I look up to Tony Benn if I was a right winger? I'm quite clearly someone with Old Labour values.

Old Labourites like John Mann are euroskeptic. The Labour Party really breaks down into the soft left, the hard left, the Blairites and Old Labour. The first three vote Remain, the last votes Leave
Mogg is amazing.. 'a little tit for tat'.
Original post by cbreef
Everything I've seen from you suggests the opposite

Such as?

I'm from Wales ffs. It's literally part of my DNA to be left wing and despise people like Thatcher.
Reply 1215
Almost 300K in advance for Leave. It should make it.
has birmingham declared yet
Reply 1217
What's ACTUALLY going to happen to the UK if 'Leave' ends up winning?

really dont want that to happen
Thats the spirit. People like you are what is holding the country back. There are many countries with less to offer than Wales that are doing just fine thanks. Get offline and get out more. It might do you some good.

He can't get out, it's half 3 in the morning
Original post by Legendary Quest
You don't have a masters degree, do you? :rolleyes:

I have a piece of papaer that let me get a job. That's all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending