Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

After being on the Facebook pages and stuff ive realized a lot of people have got unconditional offers and im really worried there wont be enough accommodation and that we wont get our choices. Also ive noticed a lot of people already know each other at coventry uni, so im worried that i wont make any friends.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie.siv)
    Hi,

After being on the Facebook pages and stuff ive realized a lot of people have got unconditional offers and im really worried there wont be enough accommodation and that we wont get our choices. Also ive noticed a lot of people already know each other at coventry uni, so im worried that i wont make any friends.

xxx
    I know the feeling, I have a conditional too, but are you a part of any group chats? I believe there's two, I'm in both if you want to be added? I've made a few good friends through there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackn3297)
    I know the feeling, I have a conditional too, but are you a part of any group chats? I believe there's two, I'm in both if you want to be added? I've made a few good friends through there!
    im in both group chats. But everybody already knows each other really well. and are talking about things i dont know about XD so i cant really just butt in :/
    I dont kow if coventry is where i wanna go anymore. I just dont think im gunna fit in everybody already knows people there

ReputationRep:
    Hi i will be starting coventry uni in September
    I dont live local i love in leicestershire and will be in the same boat as i dont know anyone on my course. What are you studying?

Laura x
    (Original post by ellie.siv)
    Hi,

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura9090)
    Hi i will be starting coventry uni in September
    I dont live local i love in leicestershire and will be in the same boat as i dont know anyone on my course. What are you studying?

Laura x
    I really wouldn't worry about this sort of stuff, this is what uni is about. Im going into my placement year now and literally i met loads of people im mates with + lived with on day 1 and throughout... plus i came in thru clearing and still got in halls and was the only one from my school there so literally knew no one. Its much easier than u think once your there.

ReputationRep:
    Could you add me to both of them please? xD

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I will also be staring my course Business Management in September 2016. I also have the same situation with you as I am not familiar with people in the Coventry uni, plus I have no idea if there is anyone who is studying the same course with me, so don't worry. Sometimes it takes time. Anyway, nice to meet you. XDBrenda~

ReputationRep:
    Could you please add me in both of the group chats? Thanks a lot.

Brenda~

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.