Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Remain predicted to win by 52%: Tommy Mair - The man who destroyed Britain Watch

ReputationRep:
    Predictions put the remain camp at a marginal win (1-2%). Who else thinks the results would have been different if Tommy Mair hadnt shot Jo Cox? Is it safe to blame Tommy Mair for the downfall of Britain?

ReputationRep:
    Already lining up your excuses?

ReputationRep:
    lol get ready for eternal triggering TSR brexiters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Already lining up your excuses?
    Not really an excuse, the media span it like Farage ordered the assassination himself (although its more likely to be a Pro-EU job).

ReputationRep:
    Though I don't know if the difference is enough but he has made a difference. Him appearing on the news all of sudden has made a lot of people think "Leave" is for the far right racists and "Remain" is the only sane thing to do.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Amazing that brexiteers are already getting in their excuses and whining before the first area has even declared. I'd call you sore losers but you've not even lost yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Amazing that brexiteers are already getting in their excuses and whining before the first area has even declared. I'd call you sore losers but you've not even lost yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was always an uphill battle against the media.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Or alternatively the public might have seen through the brazen lies and nonsense of the campaign that would vote to destroy the uk for some nebulous sense of sovereignty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't cry, Britain will remain because we are better off IN, not because some brain washed old man killed an MP.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    RIP Jo Cox

ReputationRep:
    Brexit losers excuses:

1) Tommy Mair was hired by Junker himself to assassinate Jo Cox. In fact, Jo Cox was actually in on the plan and decided to sacrifice her life to ensure we stayed in the Union.
    2) On the orders of the government, MI5 are currently intercepting boxes of votes before they're counted and are altering all the leave votes. We'll know for sure if this happened if MI5 agents suddenly start developing calluses overnight.
    3) The rumour that you should use a pen to vote was started by the Remain campaign. At the same time, a deal was negotiated with EU trading partners to gradually reduce the quality of pens entering the UK, culminating in a catastrophic nationwide pen failure on polling day. This then forces the use of a pencil, which allows MI5 to intercept and alter them accordingly.
    4) If Brexit loses, then it must be a conspiracy because me and the 6 other people I asked are all voting leave. That's 100% leave right there. Damn MI5 BARSTARDS.

ReputationRep:
    she's still alive ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ivR-i1hTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHUkG_5yxQ

ReputationRep:
    Considering that all the most-read papers in the country supported a Brexit, I don't think it's been that much of an uphill battle for you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing she's just chilling with Tupac and Elvis up in the dales until this whole Brexit thing blows over.

ReputationRep:
    People can't really call it an excuse. The murder of Jo Cox definitely did make a difference and noticeably gave momentum to the Remain campaign as shown by the polls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    People can't really call it an excuse. The murder of Jo Cox definitely did make a difference and noticeably gave momentum to the Remain campaign as shown by the polls.
    Q_Q

ReputationRep:
    I am a brexiter and if the remain wins I will take it in the chin and I will not lecture nobody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I am a brexiter and the remain wins I will take it in the chin and I will not lecture nobody
    I will be lecturing people because its easy to trigger remainers.

ReputationRep:
    I will be lecturing people because its easy to trigger remainers.
    I'm rubbing out the big "X" next to "leave the EU" on a ballot paper right now. Maybe it's yours? Should have used pen.

ReputationRep:
    Why are people framing this like it's some ****ing playground game "ooh sore losers hahaha"
    This is the future of the country you live in, it is far bigger than its vocal adherents to either opinion
    edit: tbh I guess it does no harm now, but it was happening throughout the build-up, and I wish we could have seen far more productive arguments and far less constant mud-slinging and ad hominems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    I'm rubbing out the big "X" next to "leave the EU" on a ballot paper right now. Maybe it's yours? Should have used pen.
    Got you covered buddy. Using one of those blue and red erasers? Legend has it the blue end erases pen

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.