Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Warwick offer holders!

So, exams are done and I feel like they went 'okay-ish'. My history exam went really well, but my Psychology and sociology not soo well . As a result of my performance, I feel like I might just miss my offer by a grade

Course: History and Sociology - does anyone else have an offer for this course?
    Offer: AAB
    My prediction after exam: A* B B

So how has exams gone for everyone? If you would like to share, then comment below with the course you applied to, the grades you need for your offer and what you think you have got after the exam.

I hope exams have gone okay, and let's hope Warwick are lenient with the grades!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onica)
    Hi Warwick offer holders!

So, exams are done and I feel like they went 'okay-ish'. My history exam went really well, but my Psychology and sociology not soo well . As a result of my performance, I feel like I might just miss my offer by a grade

Course: History and Sociology - does anyone else have an offer for this course?
    Offer: AAB
    My prediction after exam: A* B B

So how has exams gone for everyone? If you would like to share, then comment below with the course you applied to, the grades you need for your offer and what you think you have got after the exam.

I hope exams have gone okay, and let's hope Warwick are lenient with the grades!
    I'm not done with exams...... :')

It seems like you did well! Well done I think you shouldn't worry too much about predicting how exams went, there's nothing to be done now. Right after the exams they seem like they went worse than they really did usually ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an offer from Warwick for PPE with the following requirements (for the Italian "maturità") : pass the final exam with a score of 95/100 plus 14/15 in the math test (which is part of the final exam). I'm not done with exams yet, but if, say, I achieved someting around 90/100 with 11/15 in math, do you think I'd have a chance? I'm not sure how to compare to A levels; the requirements for british students for this course are A*AA with A in GSCE math.

ReputationRep:
    Offer made unconditional today

This is my second undergrad though. Now to see what's next ...!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmmmm

maybe

ReputationRep:
    My offer - MORSE A*AA OR AAA + 2 IN STEP

I think I got - A*A*AA (With the A* in maths and further maths, I am pretty confident about this after checking unofficial mark schemes). The A* in chem may happen - its very borderline lol and econ I winged so I dont see an A* there. Plus I think I got the 2 in step

How confident of meeting the offer - pretty confident as maths went well

ReputationRep:
    Course: Computer Science
    Offer: AAA
    Prediction: A*AB

ReputationRep:
    Course: Chemistry w/ Medicinal Chemistry
    Prediction: A*AB (chemistry went really well)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    Course: Computer Science
    Prediction: A*AB
    What A Levels did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azarashi)
    What A Levels did you do?
    Maths, Computing and Business

ReputationRep:
    Exams are done and I'm pretty confident I managed to get the grades. I'm a PPE offer holder btw.

Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.