The Student Room Group

I'm angry at those who voted leave without a valid reason

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Esoteric-
You cried?

Lol my god. All the more reason why we needed brexit.

Typical lefty. Goes running and crying to their safe space when they dont win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

???

Crying is a normal response when you feel sad? When you're passionate and work towards sonething and it falls through it's normal to feel sad?

What woukd you auggest would've been a more appropriate response?
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
I voted leave for fun because I didn't think it would make a difference.

Why would you do this
Reply 62
You should be more angry at the remainers who were too lazy to vote, no one expected leave to win and rightfully so because remain would have won had they actually bothered to vote

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whilst I don't think leave voters are the many number of insults the remain camp have thrown at them (mostly), I really failed to see the analytical ability of the leave side shine through at all during this referendum. Constant dismissal of economic discussion and expert opinion, refusal to bring forward any plan or discussion of contingency and ultimately a grossly simplified argument with mass appeal that basically says:
"We'll still have friends somewhere in the world, who needs the EU?"

The global economy will suffer for this and it's pretty obvious that the UK will bear the brunt as it already has today, especially the working class north who have ALWAYS had to pay for it's government's mistakes.

It's a sad day for logical thinking.
Right, I'm completely on the line about whether I wanted the UK to remain or leave, but can someone just explain to me why we (the younger generations) are all 'screwed' now that the UK has decided to leave the EU?
Original post by d14m
You should be more angry at the remainers who were too lazy to vote, no one expected leave to win and rightfully so because remain would have won had they actually bothered to vote

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were all at Glastonbury
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
I voted leave for fun because I didn't think it would make a difference.

What fun 🙄
Original post by 9hk9
Says it all really😑😐😔😓😭ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466753893.182282.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

And now we have to pick up the pieces. The older generation has destroyed our country. I'm absolutely sick to my stomach.
Im annoyed by the fact that its the elderly who mafe us leave!!! Its not gonna affect them!
We're all screwed now!
Im defo off to Canada now!
Original post by IFoundWonderland
???

Crying is a normal response when you feel sad? When you're passionate and work towards sonething and it falls through it's normal to feel sad?

What woukd you auggest would've been a more appropriate response?

Whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night :smile:
These are the illiterate, stupid, and council estate residents. Sad sad day.

Only highlight is Corbyn been issued motion of no confidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by Little Popcorns
They were all at Glastonbury

Accurate :dontknow:
Original post by Eigo-Jin
No, you're just pissed that you didn't get the result you want. People can vote they like on whatever basis they like. That's why we live in a democracy.

Such a stupid argument. "People are entitled to make decisions, so all decisions are the right one."

Nah. If you decided to leave because you heard we'd give £350m/week to the NHS, you're an utter moron, because that was never going to happen, we knew it wasn't going to happen, and it's having the opposite effect. If you based your decision for MY FUTURE on lies, misinformation and lazy research (or complete lack of), people have a good right to be pissed. "I'm entitled to my opinion" doesn't make your opinion any less stupid.
Reply 73
This wasnt about the EU people including MP'S saw this as an opputunity to get Cameron out and have a chance at PM themselves cough cough boris and gove and the general population wanted david out.
Original post by Eigo-Jin
No, you're just pissed that you didn't get the result you want. People can vote they like on whatever basis they like. That's why we live in a democracy.

yes but i expect to see an intellectual flight- the highly educated, business owners, high achievers leaving the uk and leaving behind the protest voters, right wingers and extremists in england. Happened somewhere also in 1933
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by linaxq
This wasnt about the EU people including MP'S saw this as an opputunity to get Cameron out and have a chance at PM themselves cough cough boris and gove and the general population wanted david out.

In the process they've managed to damage EU relations and the markets,
talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
Reply 76
Original post by Killercornflakes
In the process they've managed to damage EU relations and the markets,
talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Go check the stock markets record fall for the pound in 3 hours nice
Original post by Little Popcorns
Like I said it's not a 5 aside 10/11 year olds football league win it's about people's livelihoods and it's not just ahh gutted we lost get on with life... There are implications beyond you childishly gloating and making us feel worse that there are nasty pieces of work like you that exist :h:

Oh, so you know my political leanings? I was not gloating either. People only don't like democracy when it's a result they don't like. Just like free speech, you only like it until you hear an opinion you don't like.
Original post by linaxq
Go check the stock markets record fall for the pound in 3 hours nice

Yeah I know, Leave has done this country a disservice.
Those who voted leave because they believe Johnny Foreigner outcompetes them in the labour market are in for a shock when they discover they are still unemployed or poorly paid due to their lack of skills and education. I'm looking at you, Sunderland.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending