Boris for Prime Minister! Watch

This discussion is closed.
DetectivePeralta
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If Cameron resigns, we must let Boris become PM. Honestly, since he's my favourite politician, I'd love to see him as Prime Minster of our country. But what do you guys think?
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Farage is better.
shotwell
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Let's be serious, I think Boris would be a terrible PM and he still didn't make a statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's an opportunist and doesn't actually believe we should leave the EU.
AnnieGakusei
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Trapz99)
If Cameron resigns, we must let Boris become PM. Honestly, since he's my favourite politician, I'd love to see him as Prime Minster of our country. But what do you guys think?
I'm not sure if I totally want to see him as PM because I can't imagine him as our country's leader, but I'm willing to give him a go.
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is it because you:

- like lazy people
- feel that buffoons should rule over us
- enjoy listening to people who constantly lie
- want someone in charge who has absolutely no clue what he even thinks

Or for some other reason?
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
Farage is better.
Since when has Farage been a Tory?
Badges: 16
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AnnieGakusei)
I'm not sure if I totally want to see him as PM because I can't imagine him as our country's leader, but I'm willing to give him a go.
You're willing to vote for someone you have no idea about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
cookie123456789
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes! All hail Boris!
Name:  article-0-0D64005F00000578-109_634x439.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  45.4 KB
Platopus
Report 3 years ago
Yes!
cookie123456789
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Name:  58d41200f1d7a71ff630bdf5141a3030.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  15.0 KB
All hail the Boris
goam
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
are you kidding???
DetectivePeralta
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Is it because you:

- like lazy people
- feel that buffoons should rule over us
- enjoy listening to people who constantly lie
- want someone in charge who has absolutely no clue what he even thinks

Or for some other reason?
No it's because I think it'll be great to have someone different, someone who's got big ideas and a big personality to lead our country. Boris has been a great mayor and I think he could do great things as PM. Let's give him a shot.
AnnieGakusei
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Impressive)
You're willing to vote for someone you have no idea about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since I don't know who might or might not be standing, I'm saying that in principle Johnson might be OK, but I'd need to understand his policies better before I actually went to the polls.

It might even be the Tories that elect Johnson, not the public.
DetectivePeralta
Rep:
?
(Original post by shotwell)
Let's be serious, I think Boris would be a terrible PM and he still didn't make a statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No he'll be great. Someone new, someone different from the boring politicians we have today. He's done some big things in London and could do big things for the country. It's worth giving him a chance and see what he could achieve for the country. I reckon he'll be a fantastic PM.
Elivercury
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's a pretty sorry state when you have to choose who's better between Boris and Gove...
Elivercury
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No he'll be great. Someone new, someone different from the boring politicians we have today. He's done some big things in London and could do big things for the country. It's worth giving him a chance and see what he could achieve for the country. I reckon he'll be a fantastic PM.
What big things has he done? The majority of his ideas were already in place from Ken Livingstone's tenure, he's generally done very little from what I can gather and he all but abandoned the post following the general election. He's a total goon.

If you want to elect anyone from the leave campaign it should probably be Andrea Leadsom, she was fantastic throughout the debates (and presumably elsewhere).
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AnnieGakusei)
Since I don't know who might or might not be standing, I'm saying that in principle Johnson might be OK, but I'd need to understand his policies better before I actually went to the polls.

It might even be the Tories that elect Johnson, not the public.
He has no policies and no principles either. Apart from that, I'm sure he'd be fine. :teehee:
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Elivercury)
It's a pretty sorry state when you have to choose who's better between Boris and Gove...
Who do you want to run your country? A floppy haired bumbling lazy serial liar, or a vain, egotistical, monomaniac with crazed ideologies? :holmes:
Elivercury
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Who do you want to run your country? A floppy haired bumbling lazy serial liar, or a vain, egotistical, monomaniac with crazed ideologies? :holmes:
If it wasn't for the hair comment I might struggle to tell which was which.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%