Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The UK is destroyed, absolute blood bath, investors are opting out... i mean £200 billion wiped off the London Stock Exchange, all for what? This is crazy. I really do question humanity.

What are your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Our elders have failed to listen to the younger people (who will have to face this in the future) and, even though this is a more generalised view, have been racist by deciding to LEAVE just because of border control. They have failed to listen to us, destroyed our economy and essentially killed our country. I would leave the UK, but the pound coin is so low I can't get anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    I'm very shocked at all of this.

ReputationRep:
    Chill mate. It'll settle down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodle0)
    Chill mate. It'll settle down.
    Long term view... Lower pound = imports costs more = inflation may return

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts are that elections are clearly won by headlines (however true they are) rather than any actual information or debate surrounding the best way forward.

Britain has voted for ignorance and now we'll get our reward.

ReputationRep:
    The Pound is now completely worthless because the Working Class Losers who eat fish and chips every night have voted to be racist.

2 World Wars, 1 World Cup... blah blah

And Supreme Leader Cameron is now resigning too.

I hope the Working Class are happy with themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Watch out for Frexit, Spexit, Italexit, Gexit, Nexit, Swexit, Grexit and Dexit in the coming months.

ReputationRep:
    A sombre occasion, but the right thing to do on both counts. Cameron made a hash of the whole affair, and strayed from acting in national interest

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.