Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it normal for a guy to go up to some random girl and take a picture of them in the uk?? TWICEE??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    is it normal for a guy to go up to some random girl and take a picture of them in the uk?? TWICEE??
    yea i always do that, but theyre normally tourists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yea i always do that, but theyre normally tourists
    are you serious? and if so why???

ReputationRep:
    are you serious? and if so why???
    lol why not? lets say if i go to Cyprus on my own lets say, i wanna get some pictures with myself in it :P

ReputationRep:
    lol why not? lets say if i go to Cyprus on my own lets say, i wanna get some pictures with myself in it :P
    oh no no no! i dont mean it like that!
    this random english guy just took a pic of me like that.. he wasnt in it, and noone else was in it! and he was with a group of friends (both guys and girls)

ReputationRep:
    oh no no no! i dont mean it like that!
    this random english guy just took a pic of me like that.. he wasnt in it, and noone else was in it! and he was with a group of friends (both guys and girls)
    ahhh right - that is a bit weird, but its understandable

ReputationRep:
    ahhh right - that is a bit weird, but its understandable
    no its not!! how is it undestandeable!
    its happened once where i put my hand in my face, and then 5 mins later where i turned around...... once may hav been for fun... but twice?/?

ReputationRep:
    no its not!! how is it undestandeable!
    its happened once where i put my hand in my face, and then 5 mins later where i turned around...... once may hav been for fun... but twice?/?
    you have a stalker. ooooo, spooky!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    you have a stalker. ooooo, spooky!!
    argg nooo i dont!!
    hes a tourist so he'l be leaving soon nyway!

ReputationRep:
    argg nooo i dont!!
    hes a tourist so he'l be leaving soon nyway!
    are you sure he is just a tourist?? this has happened to me and i thought the guy was a tourist...but it turned out he wasnt! aah, maybe he just thinks you are so pretty! awww! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    are you sure he is just a tourist?? this has happened to me and i thought the guy was a tourist...but it turned out he wasnt! aah, maybe he just thinks you are so pretty! awww! hehe
    wel i highly doubt that coz his friend or girlfriend was there? not sure...
    and yes hes a tourist. im sure!

ReputationRep:
    he obviously fancies you....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    he obviously fancies you....
    he was with this girl so i dunno!
    he was with a group of friends and this one girl was aroundhim when he took the pic...

ReputationRep:
    Err, I would never dream of going up to a girl and taking a picture of her. Its a bit pervertious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Err, I would never dream of going up to a girl and taking a picture of her. Its a bit pervertious.
    good!
    he didnt exactly come up to me he just turned around and took a pic of me while he was on his chair.... perv

ReputationRep:
    he was with this girl so i dunno!
    he was with a group of friends and this one girl was aroundhim when he took the pic...
    Yeah,it's something ordinary these days...i've experienced it a few times....the first time it happens is the scariest...

ReputationRep:
    good!
    he didnt exactly come up to me he just turned around and took a pic of me while he was on his chair.... perv
    Was in the UK or Cyprus? In the UK there is almost laws covering it. They could get into trouble with the police but I doubt they could be charged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Yeah,it's something ordinary these days...i've experienced it a few times....the first time it happens is the scariest...
    argg! im glad he never took a pic of my face, well i dont think so anyway!
    why do guys do it tho??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Was in the UK or Cyprus? In the UK there is almost laws covering it. They could get into trouble with the police but I doubt they could be charged.
    cyprus, the police would probably laugh and ask for a copy of the picture!

ReputationRep:
    argg! im glad he never took a pic of my face, well i dont think so anyway!
    why do guys do it tho??
    They probanbly want to show of with their mates "I'm going to have her one day" or somthing. Its rather sick and pervertous. Taking pictures with good looking girls in it is one thing, taking a picture of one girl without their permssion is just wrong. I would dread to think what they may do over it if you get my drift.:confused:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.