ReputationRep:
    :bban:

ReputationRep:

remain tears on social media atm :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Thanks for maybe the 3rd or 4th thread on this exact topic :borat: :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I stood my ground and voted out. There was a lot of pressure for me to vote in but Happy Independence Day. I want to make it clear I'm not against immigration or racist.

ReputationRep:
    Its just ridiculous to label over 17 million people racist, but thats all Remain had......pathetic really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    I'm glad I stood my ground and voted out. There was a lot of pressure for me to vote in but Happy Independence Day. I want to make it clear I'm not against immigration or racist.
    You should feel proud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rover73)
    Its just ridiculous to label over 17 million people racist, but thats all Remain had......pathetic really.
    its also ridiculous that you're about to lose Scotland to a 2nd referendum, which will basically go against your pathetic argument of 'getting our sovreignty back'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NewcastleFresher)
    I'm not quite sure where to begin with the level of ignorance in those tweets.

ReputationRep:
    Im afraid, they did this, not the people who voted leave. The bankers, and politicians have landed us here.

Not ordinary British people who have suffered economically for over 20 years, under successive governments.

And contrary to the constant torrent of ******** and lies, European stock markets are falling rapidly, much more so than the UK this morning. So Leave was correct. Remain was wrong on that score.

Obviously the pound would fall. Which is good news. For those same dispossessed people.

Whilst the metropolitan elite in London have all become property millionaires, because the central banks created a credit bubble in housing, the rest of us have worked for over twenty years and have no capital to show for it.

House prices NEED to fall, and will probably do so, by at least 50%. As they have in some Euro countries.

You know what I honestly believe?

If successive governments had built more houses, this probably would not have happened. Thats all they had to do.

If Corbyn had just stuck to his guns, then he would have remained a principled man in my opinion.I still think he's far better than Brown, Blair, Cameron, and Miliband.
    The problem was the new laborites once again, in Labour.

This election has shown us that the thatcherites are still running the show in NEW Labour. And they only have themselves to blame, no other.

It's quite clear anybody borrowing insane amounts of money in the short term treasuries market(i.e. banks .. house builders .. overprivildged morons) but who has income in sterling will be royally ****edd like they should have been 8 years ago.The funniest bit about it is that Carney can't do anything because a policy of 100% can kicking and political expediency has produced levels of leverage in the UK that are mind bogglingly unable to cope with interest rate rises and probably unable to cope with large currency moves like that.

Of course .. this was entirely predictable and easily solved with only a snifter of house price drops so I have no sympathy and just want to see the piggy squeal like piggies should.

The housebuilders are going to take the worst hammering. Good.

Honestly, Brexit is gonna make the next twenty years, better for you, because there will be a reckoning, between the haves and the have nots. The wealth gap will decrease.

After Uni, when you enter the real world, having your own home becomes the thing you want. Once you have a bit of stability under you and capital, its so much easier to start a family and be able to afford a life.

As far as Scotlands concerned, I think ultimately, they will go on their own as well. I love Scotland, used to go up there all the time, canoeing, fly fishing, walking, camping. Although I'll probably ned my passport to cross the border soon. LOL.

The EU is over. Like the Latin monetary union, its a failed experiment.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.