Why don't France just stop policing the Channel border? Watch

Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If I was the French PM, I would troll everyone by removing ALL the border fences around Calais, and put the funding elsewhere like policing the Med coastline or the Alpine border with Italy.

That way, all the racists who think they have eliminated immigrants by voting OUT, will have to contend with a mega influx of immigrants every day until the British Government get Donald Trump to build a wall for them.

Why exactly are France still paying for the Calais border now anyway? Is it not money wasted? Let Britain do it if they want to be independent!
HucktheForde
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just park a few machine guns at the border.
Thatll do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
If I was the French PM, I would troll everyone by removing ALL the border fences around Calais, and put the funding elsewhere like policing the Med coastline or the Alpine border with Italy.

That way, all the racists who think they have eliminated immigrants by voting OUT, will have to contend with a mega influx of immigrants every day until the British Government get Donald Trump to build a wall for them.

Why exactly are France still paying for the Calais border now anyway? Is it not money wasted? Let Britain do it if they want to be independent!
There's a chance that this could indeed occur and the border will move to Dover.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-france-saying
physicsphysics91
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)

The Eurotunnel hub on our side of the channel is French land so they cant lololol, played them cucks hard.
16characterlimit
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HucktheForde)
Just park a few machine guns at the border.
Thatll do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
edgy as ****
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads