Going to Magaluf in 3 days, need advice on money Watch

SouRz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all,

Going to Magaluf on Monday and wanted to ask some questions.

I am going all inclusive for a week at a cheapish hotel near BCM club.

I am planning on taking around £500 but I have no idea how much this is going to be worth seeing as the Referendum just ended in favour of leave...

Will this be enough for a good week? Planning to go out 5 out of the 7 nights, and do some stuff during the day such as the party boat and stuff. Any idea of how much these are? How much are drinks in clubs and bars?

Thanks!
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SouRz)
Hi all,

Going to Magaluf on Monday and wanted to ask some questions.

I am going all inclusive for a week at a cheapish hotel near BCM club.

I am planning on taking around £500 but I have no idea how much this is going to be worth seeing as the Referendum just ended in favour of leave...

Will this be enough for a good week? Planning to go out 5 out of the 7 nights, and do some stuff during the day such as the party boat and stuff. Any idea of how much these are? How much are drinks in clubs and bars?

Thanks!
At the moment, it'll give you about €620. When I went to Maga, I think I took about €500 (for 5 nights), and that did me fine! We did have one night in where we played poker, so had €10 go in on that, but was cheaper than a night out...

If you do drinking before you go out, you can save a lot, and like, the guys I was with, we went to BCM one night, but got a ticket for €40 each, which was unlimited drinks and also for a boat trip which included a couple of drinks for free... If you find things like that, then it can be worth it!

Sorry, but can't remember how much drinks were otherwise, but often you can get deals like a pitcher, and 2 shots for €X... Then obviously got to think about food, but we mostly had cheap stuff like pasta, and beans on toast, and also did a BBQ one night as well... Also don't forget to factor in anything you might get at airport, and transfer at Palma (if you're flying into that one) to Magaluf!

I'd say £500 should be enough for the trip if you don't go over the top! xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.3%
Pop (176)
24.72%
Jazz (29)
4.07%
Classical (41)
5.76%
Hip-Hop (128)
17.98%
Electronic (46)
6.46%
Indie (119)
16.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise