Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good riddance to Cameron

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of Cameron, but I'm even less of a fan of his likely replacements.

Seriously, Gove has managed to completely bugger our education system and we're considering giving him control of our country?

Boris is just useless, so who knows who he'd end up being a figurehead/puppet for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    I'm not a fan of Cameron, but I'm even less of a fan of his likely replacements.

Seriously, Gove has managed to completely bugger our education system and we're considering giving him control of our country?

Boris is just useless, so who knows who he'd end up being a figurehead/puppet for.
    Vote farage. Make britain great again!

ReputationRep:
    Why did Cameron even create a referendum in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    Vote farage. Make britain great again!
    You're aware he isn't a member of the conservative party and therefore isn't available to be made leader of the conservative party right?

He actually runs his own party called UKIP.

ReputationRep:

Yes, this is a classic case of better the devil you know.

ReputationRep:
    You're aware he isn't a member of the conservative party and therefore isn't available to be made leader of the conservative party right?

He actually runs his own party called UKIP.
    (I was trolling).

Boris seems the best option to me. Also he makes me laugh and gove is a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Who's the alternative? Johnson? Gove? May?

He may be a Tory but as as Tories go he's not that bad.

ReputationRep:
    (I was trolling).

Boris seems the best option to me. Also he makes me laugh and gove is a ****.
    The best option by far would be Andrea Leadsom. She was fantastic throughout the debates and unlike most of the leave campaigners seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and made reasonable (and factual) points.

ReputationRep:
    The best option by far would be Andrea Leadsom. She was fantastic throughout the debates and unlike most of the leave campaigners seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and made reasonable (and factual) points.
    Nahh. Boris is adorable.

ReputationRep:
    Nahh. Boris is adorable.
    You realise this is the Prime Minister job we're talking about? Not if he should be the design for one of those fluffy things you hang on your rear mirror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    You realise this is the Prime Minister job we're talking about? Not if he should be the design for one of those fluffy things you hang on your rear mirror.
    Italy voted berlusconi for PM and it was the funniest thing ever.

Lifes a laugh. Relax.

Boris for PM.

ReputationRep:
    Italy voted berlusconi for PM and it was the funniest thing ever.

Lifes a laugh. Relax.

Boris for PM.
    For everyone except most of the population of Italy.

ReputationRep:
    For everyone except most of the population of Italy.
    Except he got voted... which means he got the MAJORITY of votes in Italy... You're a special one aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Except he got voted... which means he got the MAJORITY of votes in Italy... You're a special one aren't you?
    He ruled through coalitions, so no, he never got a personal majority.

ReputationRep:
    The United Kingdom has lost a Prime Minister it didn't like, but could at least predict, for someone it will not like and will be unable to predict. It's a typical "lesser of two evils" situation.

Let's put it like this - even if you hated Winston, you'd prefer him over Neville. Well, imagine Winston is resigning and jolly old Neville is well on his way to 10 Downing Street. Meanwhile, the country needs strong and capable leadership in the economic and social unrest that is to follow and, meanwhile, it's business as usual in the minds of the wealthy. That's basically UK right now.

ReputationRep:
    It seems whoever is PM they are or get hated eventually, so I don't think it really matters who replaces him, they'll get complained about either way.

ReputationRep:
    He ruled through coalitions, so no, he never got a personal majority.
    Still, it means a large proportion of people in Italy liked him. I personally loved him. Shame can't come in the UK and run for PM. Boris is the next best thing.

ReputationRep:
    Cameron over Boris or Gove any day

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.