The Student Room Group

Whats it like working in a Toy store?

Im looking to get a part time job ive worked as a customer advisor previously and did inbound calls. However i want to do a part time job with hours no longer than 16-20 PW. From what ive heard it seems like retail offer more flexibility and id much rather have 2-3 longer working days and have the rest off.So im looking at shops like Toys r us smyths toys the entertainer. Mainly because its local and they have online vacancies. Has anyone had experience working in toy stores and whats it like?
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Im looking to get a part time job ive worked as a customer advisor previously and did inbound calls. However i want to do a part time job with hours no longer than 16-20 PW. From what ive heard it seems like retail offer more flexibility and id much rather have 2-3 longer working days and have the rest off.So im looking at shops like Toys r us smyths toys the entertainer. Mainly because its local and they have online vacancies. Has anyone had experience working in toy stores and whats it like?

i do not work at a Toy store (Although i have just applied to Symths) My friend works at Smyths and she say's it is great. She loves it, she works on the tills and on shop floor. Easy way to earn money

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending