The Student Room Group

Remainers are a ****ing whiny lot, ffs we haven't murdered anyone (rant)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tootles44
Apparently they've started a petition. Do you think it'll make a difference? (I hope not)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

No, just like the brats who signed the petition to ban trump, these little kids wont get their way
Reply 41
Original post by M14B
Like when they make a petition to lower the boundaries of exams
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL as long as we can be sure it won't make a real difference I can just enjoy watching everyone squirm (and feel smug af ngl) :lol:
Reply 42
Original post by Dieselblue
No, just like the brats who signed the petition to ban trump, these little kids wont get their way

when will they ever learn, it's like they've never ever been told 'no' in their like so they can't fathom something not going their way
Reply 43
LOL as long as we can be sure it won't make a real difference I can just enjoy watching everyone squirm (and feel smug af ngl) :lol:

I feel so good today!
Apparently they've started a petition. Do you think it'll make a difference? (I hope not)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Of course not lol
Reply 45
Original post by M14B
I feel so good today!

hahah we can rejoice on tsr

are you in london by any chance? i wonder if there are any public celebratory activities going on :K:
when will they ever learn, it's like they've never ever been told 'no' in their like so they can't fathom something not going their way

Its more like: Their opinion is right, yours is wrong and you should feel bad for having the wrong opinion
Reply 47
Original post by physicsphysics91
Of course not lol

Lol someone was like 'let's have another go and MAKE SURE TO DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME' :lol: why so serious :K:
The petition is pretty stupid and will go nowhere. If 15million people lose a vote, I dont think 150,000 (the highest i think it'll reach), will do it either. I can the imagine the reply being ".......accept you disagree........already had a ref" and won't be debated.
Reply 49
Its more like: Their opinion is right, yours is wrong and you should feel bad for having the wrong opinion

yeah lots of shaming going on today, like do they really think after going against the tide and standing against nearly everyone our age we'll suddenly be affected by their shaming, **** off
Reply 50
hahah we can rejoice on tsr

are you in london by any chance? i wonder if there are any public celebratory activities going on :K:

Long faces in the high street...

Spoiler

Reply 51
Original post by DJBay123
The petition is pretty stupid and will go nowhere. If 15million people lose a vote, I dont think 150,000 (the highest i think it'll reach), will do it either. I can the imagine the reply being ".......accept you disagree........already had a ref" and won't be debated.

yeah exactly, the whole point of the referendum was to get the public opinion, with each individual counting toward the end result. The public have cast the vote so stfu. Such logic
Reply 52
Original post by M14B
Long faces in the high street...

Spoiler

Do you mean foreigners? Sorry, thats completely gone over my head!

Any good busy-ish places to go/sit down/wander around today? I feel like enjoying this beaut weather (perfectly coinciding with victory given the recent storms!)

edit : sorry i thought you said you were from london! i think i need some sleep :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
No because those people are probably at work

huh, if you say so..
Reply 54

Any good busy-ish places to go/sit down/wander around today? I feel like enjoying this beaut weather (perfectly coinciding with victory given the recent storms!)

edit : sorry i thought you said you were from london! i think i need some sleep :lol:

I could list the ethnicities but that might get me warned:wink:

hyde park obviously. If you want to be at a majority-Leave area, there are only 4 London boroughs with that distinction, the nearest one is in Barking :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by M14B
I could list the ethnicities but that might get me warned:wink:

dont leave me hanging now...

Spoiler

Original post by neal95
There is quite a lot of people on my timeline who voted leave obviously as not everyone goes to uni and not everyone who does go to uni votes remain. Many people are showing their non existent knowledge of the markets and are having meltdowns. They don't understand the mentality of traders and how fundamentally they are reactionary and are quick to sell up positions and quick to buy depending on if they think a profit or loss is gonna be made

No, you don't understand the markets. Yes, they go up and down. But it's not normal for a currency to drop 10% in a day, and it's not normal to lose £130b in a few hours. This isn't just some random little fluctuation.
Reply 58
dont leave me hanging now...

Spoiler

I wish I could be bothered to go to Wood Green High street again (I was there this morning) to take photos of the beggars alone
why do you think so few are for leave? obviously we think we made the right decision but why can't they see that?

How did you make the right decision, explain your reasoning using facts , not to gain sovereignty blah blah.

I guess only time will tell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending