Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I really need some help. I've always wanted to be doctor but recently discovered that I'm not eligible for it with a 'C' in english language GCSE. I was devastated, but my friend managed to convince me that a mathematics degree isn't so bad. Anyway, now I want to know what kind of career would I have if i studied 3 years of maths at uni. (keeping in mind that i would like to be a high flyer), any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU!!!

    You can always retake English GCSE, someone I knew at college did so that he could do Medicine. Look at this for info about careers with Maths. Also, please post in the correct subforum next time (the mods will move this thread anyway).
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.