Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel C4 Maths Poll - 24/062016 Watch

• View Poll Results: How did everyone find the C4 exam?
    It was very hard
    7.12%
    It was hard
    18.27%
    It was OK
    38.39%
    It was easy
    26.63%
    It was very easy
    9.60%

ReputationRep:
    Please vote

wheres the poll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_1998)
    wheres the poll
    my bad, it's up now

ReputationRep:
    could you please add 2016 separately because the poll is not coming up in google search.... also try to put the link regularly in C4 threads (ill do it too)

ReputationRep:
    does anything think boundaries could increase from 62 for an A - this already seems pretty high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    does anything think boundaries could increase from 62 for an A - this already seems pretty high

certainly higher than last year...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameofthrones1)
    Please vote
    could you please change the name of the thread and add 2016 separately because this page is not coming up in google search

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawlieto)
    certainly higher than last year...
    how much higher though- like one or 2 marks ? I can't see it going up by that much otherwise the A* boundary would be too high like 70 or something which seems a bit extreme

ReputationRep:
    Please vote
    There's already a poll.

ReputationRep:
    can someone make a poll for the grade boundaries for an A

ReputationRep:
    how much higher though- like one or 2 marks ? I can't see it going up by that much otherwise the A* boundary would be too high like 70 or something which seems a bit extreme
    to be honest I'm a further maths student, so probably I'm not very realistic about C3 and C4 but based on last year's and this year's polls students found this easier and last year it was already 68 for an A* (which is high I think) I'd say 70/75 for A* in worst case. I'm almost sure not higher than 70, since we all make silly mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by particlestudent)
    There's already a poll.
    made this a couple of hours ago and I didn't see any then, but fair enough if there is one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawlieto)
    to be honest I'm a further maths student, so probably I'm not very realistic about C3 and C4 but based on last year's and this year's polls students found this easier and last year it was already 68 for an A* (which is high I think) I'd say 70/75 for A* in worst case. I'm almost sure not higher than 70, since we all make silly mistakes.
    I think it will probably be 68 then, and then the boundary for c3 will stay the same

ReputationRep:
    I think it will probably be 68 then, and then the boundary for c3 will stay the same
    You maths nonce

ReputationRep:
    everyone here thinking the boundaries all go up massively need to bear in mind that many students would've struggled with this paper who haven't done any form of further maths !

ReputationRep:
    everyone here thinking the boundaries all go up massively need to bear in mind that many students would've struggled with this paper who haven't done any form of further maths !
    They won't go up massively but I predict them being higher than last years, I would say:

100ums - 75
    90ums - 70
    80ums - 64
    70ums - 58
    60ums - 52

ReputationRep:
    They won't go up massively but I predict them being higher than last years, I would say:

100ums - 75
    90ums - 70
    80ums - 64
    70ums - 58
    60ums - 52
    I predict

80ums - 63
    90 ums - 68

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.