http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...e=news_central

Very, very interesting times.

Good riddance if they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...e=news_central

Very, very interesting times.

Good riddance if they do.
    With both Corbyn and Cameron likely to be stepping down, I'm hopeful we'll get some interesting new faces.

I think Corbyn had a lot of potential to be a good leader for the Labour party, but if he doesn't have the backing of MPs then perhaps it's best that he stand down.

I wonder what will happen to Tim Farron? His constituency voted Remain.

ReputationRep:
    Ludicrous. I wish people would put as much energy into tearing down our own government as they do into trying to blame everyone EXCEPT the people running the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Ludicrous. I wish people would put as much energy into tearing down our own government as they do into trying to blame everyone EXCEPT the people running the country.
    Why bother? They've done it themselves.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.