Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I thank everyone who voted leave in the referendum. We can now take control of our borders, our laws and our money.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    You have also scared many SJW's doing worthless degrees to other countries so I also thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile Britain splits into three as Northern Ireland and Scotland leave us, while the EU collapses, the pound drops in value, investors move out of the UK, hard-right fascist rhetoric thrives and the NHS crumbles.

But its ok, we can vote for who makes out laws now ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    We can also take control of our kettles and hairdryers too. I also thank you.
    I really thought we had lost it through the night.... I woke up this morning with a smile the size of Brussels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    Meanwhile Britain splits into three as Northern Ireland and Scotland leave us, while the EU collapses, the pound drops in value, investors move out of the UK, hard-right fascist rhetoric thrives and the NHS crumbles.

It's obviously going to drop for a little while...however overtime it will regain.

ReputationRep:
    Exit the European Union at the cost of tearing up the union of Great Britain. Well done you 'patriotic' *****. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We did it! So happy today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    I thank everyone who voted leave in the referendum. We can now take control of our borders, our laws and our money.

Thank you.
    Only a few moments before the Sociology students from Goldsmith University swarm this thread and start warning of white supremacy, an economic apocalypse and Armageddon.

ReputationRep:
    It's obviously going to drop for a little while...however overtime it will regain.
    maybe, but scotland won't un-leave the UK and neither will Europe suddenly value us again. we've dug ourselves into a deep hole and I hope you realise what is coming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake4198)
    only a few moments before the sociology students from goldsmith university swarm this thread and start warning of white supremacy, an economic apocalypse and armageddon.
    social justice 123 woo woo i want to be pc

ReputationRep:
    I really thought we had lost it through the night.... I woke up this morning with a smile the size of Brussels.
    Once half of London and most of Scotland was out the way it was obvious, the remainers stopped posting and went to bed lol.

ReputationRep:

Northern Ireland won't leave the UK because it is ruled by unionist parties who overwhelming favour Northern Ireland being a member of the United Kingdom. The two main parties, the DUP and the UUP, are vocally Eurosceptic and the win for Remain in Northern Ireland wasn't by any stretch overwhelming.

If Scotland leaves the UK, the UK will still have a population of 60 million. May we remind you that Scotland is a beneficiary from the UK and it has a higher deficit that any part of the UK as well.

The economic turbulence is short-term and the market will begin to reshape after a few weeks. The instant impact of Britain leaving the EU was always going to be the worst time for the pound, and given it hasn't went that low, there's no argument to suggest Britain will enter a recession (I have a masters in Economics from Durham).

ReputationRep:
    Only a few moments before the Sociology students from Goldsmith University swarm this thread and start warning of white supremacy, an economic apocalypse and Armageddon.
    Yep I am sure they always no best as well.... ha.

ReputationRep:
    Northern Ireland won't leave the UK because it is ruled by unionist parties who overwhelming favour Northern Ireland being a member of the United Kingdom. The two main parties, the DUP and the UUP, are vocally Eurosceptic and the win for Remain in Northern Ireland wasn't by any stretch overwhelming.

If Scotland leaves the UK, the UK will still have a population of 60 million. May we remind you that Scotland is a beneficiary from the UK and it has a higher deficit that any part of the UK as well.

The economic turbulence is short-term and the market will begin to reshape after a few weeks. The instant impact of Britain leaving the EU was always going to be the worst time for the pound, and given it hasn't went that low, there's no argument to suggest Britain will enter a recession (I have a masters in Economics from Durham).
    Maybe not, but Scotland almost certainly will.

And why the **** are you lying about having an economics masters? I am not blind, I can see your thread history.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe not, but Scotland almost certainly will.

And why the **** are you lying about having an economics masters? I am not blind, I can see your thread history.
    If you look at the entire thread history you'll see it's full of contradictions because it's not exclusively my account. I can copy you my certificate if you want?

Scotland leaving the UK will have little difference, because it only has a population of five million people. Scotland benefits more than it gives from the UK

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.