The Student Room Group

Brexiters: what happens now?

So brexiters you got what you wanted, I want to know the procedure now.

When will article 50 be activated - apparently brexiters in Tory party want to delay so that they can draw up what negotiations they want, wtf is this? You didn't even have a ******* plan for a brexit??? Your drawing up your plans now????

I would like you to tell me the exact plan now about what's going to happen to Britain. Don't give me any wishy washy bs about taking control, these are people's lives not a game.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
[video="youtube;ppKkYkM0apI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppKkYkM0apI[/video]
We celebrate with a good glass of wine
They don't have a clue, which of course was bloody obvious 6 months ago as well.
Reply 4
Do you want that in Gantt chart form or a flowchart?
Party hasnt stopped yet so we've not thought about it.
Reply 6
Considering that Boris is now saying that there is "no need for haste" and "no need to invoke Article 50", it might have all just been a big con to get him the Tory leadership. Even he can't really think that leaving the EU is a good idea.
right so i got no answers basically? wtf is going on? you vote to leave but don't even have a plan, and you admit to not having one??!?!
It's clear that the lack of a response shows how under prepared the Brexit camp is for anything.
Cameron can ignore it, and claim the referendum is as legally binding as a random poll on the mumsnets forum.

The house of lords ignore it, declare the referendum illegal and dare the public to challenge them
I am going to have a pint of crap lager at the local here in Norway with some buddies, should be fun :P. I was kind of hoping to smoke a fat cigar and wear a top hat
Original post by democracyforum
Cameron can ignore it, and claim the referendum is as legally binding as a random poll on the mumsnets forum.

The house of lords ignore it, declare the referendum illegal and dare the public to challenge them

Except that's not going to happen and every knows it. Still no real answer.
Original post by TrueDetective01
I am going to have a pint of crap lager at the local here in Norway with some buddies, should be fun :P. I was kind of hoping to smoke a fat cigar and wear a top hat

Oh, and again, no answer as to what will happen...
I could say the same for you Liberals after letting in millions of Muslims.
It was painfully obvious there was no plan months before the election. Even on the TV debates this week no one suggested any plan when asked by the remain side.
There was a lot of "hurr deerr make britain gr8 m8" but no explanation on how we were supposed to do that. And they still won the vote.

Lmao smh Britain :noway:
Original post by Catholic_
I could say the same for you Liberals after letting in millions of Muslims.

You could, but you'd be deflecting the argument without answering in typical brexit fashion
Reply 16
You have to wait a bit. :rolleyes:

My predictions:
1. New government (and shadow cabinet). 1-2 months.
2. New policies to compensate loss of EU funding (Higher Education & agriculture) 4-6 months.
3. Divorce agreement with the EU (immigration, border controls, visas, etc.). 8-16 months.
4. Trade agreements with other nations (USA, Canada, Australasia, etc.) 2-3 years.
Reply 17
1. Brexit
2. Forge links with the commonwealth and give Juncker and the EU the two fingered salute.
3. ????
4. Profit
Original post by Proximo
Oh, and again, no answer as to what will happen...

Well, I was hoping to recharge my brain since I still haven't slept yet :smile:. Stop being an insulant cry baby. You sound like a child who just lost his console privileges for the rest of the year or something. Chill out, man
Original post by ohgeez
Do you want that in Gantt chart form or a flowchart?

how did you find D1, I think it was really difficult :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending