Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  And they call us racist.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  126.6 KB

It's like how a child reacts when they don't get their way, glad I voted out to spite people like this
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Dieselblue)

It's like how a child reacts when they don't get their way, glad I voted out to spite people like this
    Same thing would have happened if things went the other way, just with different people.

We are all terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue)

Ahh, the non-racist, non-sexist, non-ageist and non-discriminatory "progressives" showing their true colours.

I thought the left were pro-democracy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake4198)
    Ahh, the non-racist, non-sexist, non-ageist and non-discriminatory "progressives" showing their true colours.

I thought the left were pro-democracy?
    You can be racist to everyone, except white people, white people suck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Same thing would have happened if things went the other way, just with different people.

We are all terrible.
    Look at trump rallies, are far right wingers going over to Bernie/Hillary and beating up anyone who doesn't vote trump, spitting and buzzword name calling at anyone who doesn't agree with them? No, does the media put anyone who attempts to assassinate or attack Bernie or Hillary in the media spot light? No.

Yet the roles reversed are very much real and how the left attacks and deals with Trump and his supports is down right detestable. So no, I really don't think that right wingers in the Uk would do the same, you'd have the odd one or two whining but I heavily doubt any would blame it on an entire race of people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.