The Student Room Group

Childish retaliation from the far left

And they call us racist.jpg

It's like how a child reacts when they don't get their way, glad I voted out to spite people like this
Original post by Dieselblue

It's like how a child reacts when they don't get their way, glad I voted out to spite people like this

Same thing would have happened if things went the other way, just with different people.

We are all terrible.
Original post by Dieselblue

Ahh, the non-racist, non-sexist, non-ageist and non-discriminatory "progressives" showing their true colours.

I thought the left were pro-democracy?
Reply 3
Original post by jake4198
Ahh, the non-racist, non-sexist, non-ageist and non-discriminatory "progressives" showing their true colours.

I thought the left were pro-democracy?

You can be racist to everyone, except white people, white people suck
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Same thing would have happened if things went the other way, just with different people.

We are all terrible.

Look at trump rallies, are far right wingers going over to Bernie/Hillary and beating up anyone who doesn't vote trump, spitting and buzzword name calling at anyone who doesn't agree with them? No, does the media put anyone who attempts to assassinate or attack Bernie or Hillary in the media spot light? No.

Yet the roles reversed are very much real and how the left attacks and deals with Trump and his supports is down right detestable. So no, I really don't think that right wingers in the Uk would do the same, you'd have the odd one or two whining but I heavily doubt any would blame it on an entire race of people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending