Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I'm not from the UK so I wanted to know what would be the best university there to apply to and get a Master's degree at?

I have not studied Management or any related subjects at uni before, my average grade is 9.06 (from all four years) and English is not a problem of course Also, I would like to get some type of scholarship, so any comments on that are also very welcomed!

Thanks to everyone in advance.
    Natalija

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge MPhil in Management + other courses at the Judge business school.

London Business School MiM Masters in Management

University College London M.Sc. Management (which is based at Canary Wharf)

London School of Economics M.Sc. Management

Imperial College London is offering programmes in their business school

the place to look at UK rankings is the complete university guide, top 40 are the one's to aim for.

London would be an amazing place to study as it is so full of life and lot's of opportunities..

London universities would be: Queen Mary, King's College, Cass business school

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.